Author Topic: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW  (Read 44050 times)

Offline Bandit Kovu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Live untill you die. Auuuuu!!" -Me :P
    • View Profile
Re: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2011, 06:17:16 am »
i hurt my pancreas cause of a jelly worm

Twiliac

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2011, 06:31:19 am »
Something that's randomly bugging me is that, we get all these ">8C GODMODERS EW" and threads like "HOW TO NOT GODMODE" (Although the help ones are good for the newbies who do reside on the forum). I just semi not see the point because I'm pretty sure all the cave hoggers and SLASH UR FAEC OFF!1 rpers do not actually come on the forum to see those threads.

Fair enough that it does bug people and people do have the right to complain, but it's just the fact I really don't see how making those kinds of threads is going to change a thing if said users won't see it.

Agreed..what's the use. If they just get on to make an account, and likely never see the forums again? I mean..really.

i hurt my pancreas cause of a jelly worm

Uh..random much? xD.

//Sorry just seemed the right thing to say. lawl.

I want to rant about..lets see..

Mate & Parent beggars: Don't get me started >.<.

People who use all caps. - Really? Were not freaking blind people, I've no idea how many times I've said this to countless people.

New bug - I can't click on anyone in chat, seeing it comes up as someone elses user name and character name. And quite frankly, it starting to pee me off. :/.

Offline Bandit Kovu

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2011, 07:05:59 am »
yeah well i hate the people who chat rick roll the general in plains....oh wait thats me xD

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2011, 07:49:02 am »

Agreed..what's the use. If they just get on to make an account, and likely never see the forums again? I mean..really.

Exactly, it's almost like talking to a brick wall XD.

Yeah that chat box bug is slowly getting worse I've noticed. It's annoying when you want to block people who spam the chat with junk/swears/memes/dumb arguments.
You can still type the name into the 'Block' box though, which is good. Not as convinient, but it still works.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2011, 09:40:45 am »
I hate that, its so annoying > <
Ah well, at least its nothing to big, and its tolerable.

Um, lets see what to rant about...

Pointless arguing. There we go. I dislike it when people start fighting over something dumb, and a common argument is one over an rp. I hate it when people take things you say the wrong way, then explode right off the bat without even giving you a chance to explain yourself. -.-
I also hate it when two other people or more are the ones arguing and your stuck in the middle. You have to listen to the pointless babble and it just infuriates me, and the argument doesn't even have anything to do with you.

Oh, that's another thing. During one of the times when, lets say, your friends were arguing over something and your just minding your own business, they suddenly say something bad about you, and your not even involved in the conversation.

What really irks me is that these arguments are mostly avoidable, but people just give in to anger and refuse to stop it :/
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline flamingheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • * coo coo *
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2011, 04:49:22 pm »
When people reply with "ok" in rp's

ALL OF MY HATE DUFBFBRFBUFBUFBUWARGLE

Twiliac

« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2011, 09:39:08 pm »

Exactly, it's almost like talking to a brick wall XD.

Yeah that chat box bug is slowly getting worse I've noticed. It's annoying when you want to block people who spam the chat with junk/swears/memes/dumb arguments.
You can still type the name into the 'Block' box though, which is good. Not as convinient, but it still works.

xD, can't do that really, unless you can find them and click on their character. Other wise, it's like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Offline Bandit Kovu

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2011, 11:02:59 pm »
i hate it when there are drunk cops and they smash mail boxes and burn houses

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2011, 02:14:09 am »
xD, can't do that really, unless you can find them and click on their character. Other wise, it's like finding a needle in a hay stack.
I thought that too ( >_> and would be F3 cam scouting for ages |D; and be like "WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE AUGH." ), However if you go into the options you can change it to make both the user's username and character name appear in the chat box. I don't know why that didn't occur to me earlier but yeah, it will reveal their username so you can then type it into the block box.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2011, 02:55:50 am »
When people reply with "ok" in rp's

ALL OF MY HATE DUFBFBRFBUFBUFBUWARGLE

This irritates me as well -.-

I would put out a long and detailed reply and then when its the next person's turn to respond all they would put is one word like 'ok', 'oh', 'alright', and so on. So then I'm left there standing going "Um, that's it?" and become clueless as to what to put next x-x
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...