Author Topic: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW  (Read 44057 times)

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW
« Reply #280 on: May 14, 2011, 12:56:40 pm »
XD it's still Autumn.

Neopets Y U MAKE REALLY EXPENSIVE WHEEL.  I can't afford 100k a day 8|

wolfgirl56

« Reply #281 on: May 14, 2011, 04:16:37 pm »
It's spring in the US, but I don't like being outside because it's warm, and I prefer cold. I mean, if you had a sleepover with me, I would brush my teeth with cold water, I wash my hands with cold water, and I sleep...with the fan on medium.

Hiccupby

« Reply #282 on: May 15, 2011, 02:41:47 am »
Ok- so I FINALLY  have something to rant about that actually really pissed me off- so here goes XP:
So I'm in Aspen for the weekend for a lacrosse tournament- I just joined this Tuesday so I don't know the team very well- all of them but me and my supposed friend are freshmen- so they are kinda' catty but I can deal with that.  Today we walked into downtown aspen to rent a movie, and they stopped to flirt/talk with some aspen boys and I distanced myself and sat there for 30 minutes befoer interveiening because A) I didn't want to get in trouble with the coaches and B) being desperate little- freshmen I was afraid they would inadvertently give away their adresses or something (they aren't the brightest bunch I hate to say :P and have proven themselves to be EXTREMELY boy crazy) and C) we were supposed to just get a movie and gtfo. Anyways- the moment I did that I  was almost immediately called a boring control-freak b***** behind my back.  Even my supposed fellow junior "friend" came right up to me later and asked if I was pmsing because I was being a "b****" ok admittedly I WAS being frowny-face and corrosive around the boys to make sure they knew that If they tried anything I'd kick their butts- and was a bit seclusive afterwards, but them calling me a b**** wasn't what really bothered me- no, it was the fact that my friend sided with them- and has sided with them this whole time in ragging on me for being wierd etc.  I only joined the team because this "friend" invited me and supposedly the team "needed me" I'm more and more sure now though that she only invited me to show off to me how much these little 9th-grade punks think she's cool because normally she doesn't stand out in our normal group of friends.  Invite me onto the team and then ignore me when I join just so some little a** hat 9th-graders think you're cool - niiiiceee :P. (No I don't think ALL 9th graders suck just you freshmen out there know <3) To sum it all up I'm kinda' revolted.  Again- sorry for the wall of text X<- or if this is off-topic

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #283 on: May 15, 2011, 03:00:57 am »
I just saw a huge irony on another thread. Not going to name names or point it out but I find it amusing that they're being hypocritical. I almost feel like pasting in the thread what I saw them do but that in itself is a dumb move.

I hate hypocrites.

Hiccupby

« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2011, 05:15:23 am »
I just saw a huge irony on another thread. Not going to name names or point it out but I find it amusing that they're being hypocritical. I almost feel like pasting in the thread what I saw them do but that in itself is a dumb move.

I hate hypocrites.
sorry If I'm one of them :(

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2011, 08:46:14 am »
8o oh nonono I don't think they've even posted in this thread. Don't worry.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 15, 2011, 10:45:23 am »
I'm still tired of moving, and still have a lot of it to go through T_T
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #287 on: May 16, 2011, 10:32:18 pm »
I'm tired of having nothing fun to do or dealing with morons who don't know left from right, and people who have absolutely no sense what-so-ever. Also, my moms total lack of balls at times. (I Know, logic, dur)

But seriously, it's so annoying at times. -FACEDESK-

I'll go watch My Little Pony. e_e
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #288 on: May 17, 2011, 02:48:30 am »
Yeah :\ I hate sitting here rotting, I wish I was living in the US. There's nothing left here (aside from family) for me anymore.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2011, 12:06:33 pm »
BAWWWWWW.

Going on FH MP. <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger