Author Topic: Changing the time/timezone?  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Changing the time/timezone?
« on: August 29, 2015, 04:54:04 am »
I'm sorry if this has come up before, but no matter what I try I can't seem to find out how to change the time on the forum. Currently it says it's 4:52 am when its 12:53 am for me ;; Is there a way to change it, and if so, how?

in-game: hooli

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: Changing the time/timezone?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 05:04:52 am »
Head to your Profile page and click on "Look and Layout Preferences". You should be able to see a few options regarding the time format and offset. The offset is used to change the site's current timezone to your own, and if you are unsure about the number of hours, the "auto detect" feature should set it for you.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 05:09:07 am »
Head to your Profile page and click on "Look and Layout Preferences". You should be able to see a few options regarding the time format and offset. The offset is used to change the site's current timezone to your own, and if you are unsure about the number of hours, the "auto detect" feature should set it for you.

Ahh, thank you! That was so simple it almost made me feel kinda dumb. x'D This thread can be locked by a mod now, though, since my problem was solved!

in-game: hooli

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 05:24:52 am »
Ahh, thank you! That was so simple it almost made me feel kinda dumb. x'D This thread can be locked by a mod now, though, since my problem was solved!
You should never feel dumb for asking a question- that's the best way to learn. I'll go ahead lock this for you now.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.