Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Slowing down, it's time already.  (Read 1996 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Slowing down, it's time already.
« on: September 02, 2015, 01:11:18 pm »
Well, as the title says, I will be slowing down my time on Feralheart for 3 years because this year is the time where I should shine. My International Baccalaureate will be happening this year and if I'm willing to get a great success, everything fun that I have done across the summer should be put down. I want to say I am really sorry, everybody, for not being an active user ever on this game and not doing my best to help everyone on the game or forum. The truth is, is that I am a very busy person who pushes their selves more than the limit. It's difficult and I worry also about failure because there is a lot of work building up again. Failing may have some advantages, but putting your work to waste and restarting all over again upsets everyone, doesn't it? I will feel heart broken most of the time when thinking about the game, because so many of you floofs stick to my heart and leaving you like this is sad.

This next season, I wish a good luck to all the new nominees who might be members of the season and a new wonderful presets that will be forwarded in the next preset contest event. I really appreciated all the hard work you staffies have done for everybody to be happy in this community and a good luck given to Warriorstrike to fulfill the role of a moderator! Your addition to the team is something you deserve. :3 I don't know what else to say rather than, good bye for a while?

Goodbye, my loved ones. ~ -sob..-

Echoing harmony

Re: Slowing down, it's time already.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 01:14:28 pm »
Bye Ritatalia  :'(
You were great help to the community and very sweet, even taking the time to give some kindly advice to some. You will be missed here~ I wish you luck out there, floof.

~Echo

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 01:21:52 pm »
-clings on to you and weeps-

Nooooooooo T-T

You are one of the sweetest and most pleasant folks around. I will surely miss seeing you around as frequently as I have lately. I understand and respect your reasons for slowing down though so I wish you nothing but the very best hun. You keep practicing that amazingly beautiful Art of yours. I know you'll go far.

Love ya <3

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 01:54:40 pm »
-cries.-

It's sad to see you leave, but I can understand your reasons for doing so. Whatever you choose to do, I will be there to support you no matter what. You are a very sweet and amazing person with a wonderful talent and I know that you'll accomplish many great things. Thank you for everything, Rita. Thank ye' for being my friend. I wish you the best, and good luck! <3

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 03:09:13 pm »
-cuddle glomp-

You have been such an amazing contribution to this community, whether you spent time trying to help floofs out, creating beautiful art, or just being there for people when they needed someone to talk to. It's inspiring to hear that you're working hard and want to focus your efforts on your work. Don't be afraid of failure- you can learn from failure just as you learn from success, and I know that you're a hard worker, and I know that you can achieve great things. We will definitely miss you here in the community. I send my best wishes to you and wherever your path may lead. I will love and miss you. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 05:05:15 pm »
Thank you so much for all the hard work, for your kindness and your willingness to help other members.
Please take care of yourself, and know you will be missed.

Good luck with everything, I'm sure you will succeed with anything and everything if you set your mind to it!

Love// Shally

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 05:20:14 pm »
I'm not leaving forever!
I just need time to study for my baccalaureate. :)
Bye Ritatalia  :'(
You were great help to the community and very sweet, even taking the time to give some kindly advice to some. You will be missed here~ I wish you luck out there, floof.

~Echo

Please...don't make me cry...no...please.... -huggles-

-clings on to you and weeps-

Nooooooooo T-T

You are one of the sweetest and most pleasant folks around. I will surely miss seeing you around as frequently as I have lately. I understand and respect your reasons for slowing down though so I wish you nothing but the very best hun. You keep practicing that amazingly beautiful Art of yours. I know you'll go far.

Love ya <3

<3 Love you too, I will miss every face here more than anyone will miss me! I appreciate your respect. :) Just don't forget me! xD I will be back of course. This is the best community I have ever been with since 2012.

-cries.-

It's sad to see you leave, but I can understand your reasons for doing so. Whatever you choose to do, I will be there to support you no matter what. You are a very sweet and amazing person with a wonderful talent and I know that you'll accomplish many great things. Thank you for everything, Rita. Thank ye' for being my friend. I wish you the best, and good luck! <3

-cries with you-

YOUR WELCOME, I CAN'T STOP CRYING....lol.... ;(

I will definitely see you one more time in the game, because you're one of my favorite friends who is the calmest actually. <3 Thanks for being my friend too and supporting me along the way! :)

-cuddle glomp-

You have been such an amazing contribution to this community, whether you spent time trying to help floofs out, creating beautiful art, or just being there for people when they needed someone to talk to. It's inspiring to hear that you're working hard and want to focus your efforts on your work. Don't be afraid of failure- you can learn from failure just as you learn from success, and I know that you're a hard worker, and I know that you can achieve great things. We will definitely miss you here in the community. I send my best wishes to you and wherever your path may lead. I will love and miss you. <3

I'm sure I am going to cry again reading the first sentence...

-reads- You have been such an amazing-

-cries- maybe words!

Thank you for all the lovley words you have given me every moment I met you, and I will also love and miss you. <3

Thank you so much for all the hard work, for your kindness and your willingness to help other members.
Please take care of yourself, and know you will be missed.

Good luck with everything, I'm sure you will succeed with anything and everything if you set your mind to it!

Love// Shally

-bear hug- You're welcome.. D': and I will miss you too! c:

Thank youuuu. <3

Guys, thank you for all the wonderful messages. And now, I should cry some more.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 06:12:19 pm »
Bye, Ritatalia~
You were a very amazing addition to this community, and you were a very sweet person. You'll definitely be missed around here by many people, including me! Nonetheless, I'd like to wish you good luck out there in the real world, and we'll all be waiting for you to return! c:

in-game: hooli

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 07:07:38 pm »
It's such a shame to hear about this. ;; You're such a great and generous member of the community. I'll miss your kindness so much. I wish you luck on your goal. Stay strong!

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2015, 03:09:15 am »
Fare the well darling Ritty
You will be missed, but everyone here will wish for your swift return to us one day. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble