Author Topic: Is FeralHeart an IT server?  (Read 1303 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Is FeralHeart an IT server?
« on: September 13, 2015, 05:20:41 pm »
Because, it's basically the continuation of Impressive Title. Just wondering.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart an IT server?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 05:27:14 pm »
In short, no.
Feral Heart is a separate thing all together. They are two quite different beasts, FH and IT.

True, it is a continuation, but Feral Heart is sort of like the evolved version, a new and improved game.
An Impressive Title server is basically a branch off of the original Impressive Title- so it's the same game, just with different aspects or maps. Usually you have to have the original IT downloaded to download a server of it.

So that's why Feral Heart is its own thing all together. It's basically IT's cousin, in a way.
If that makes sense.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 05:27:36 pm »
FeralHeart is the official replacement of KovuLKD's old game 'Impressive Title'. This game will take the place of Impressive Title and will have more features and extras. This won't ever replace all the wonderful memories of Impressive Title, but it will let us build on the amazing relationships we founded there!

I'll take that as a yes. Idk...

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 05:38:03 pm »
no

they are separate games

and yes, it is a replacement as dreamer said above
though to me that does not make it IT, as IT and FH are two rather different games.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 05:39:04 pm »
No, Feral Heart itself isn't an IT server- it's a continuation, as Jacckdaw put it, or an official replacement of IT. Feral Heart and Impressive Title were created by the same person, but the games themselves are quite different in a matter of ways. Feral Heart and IT don't run on the same server, and other aspects have been added to the game that weren't found formerly on Impressive Title. Certain areas have simpler coding on Feral Heart, too, which makes it easier for users to add their own modifications and animations. In short, FH isn't an IT server- it's a stand-on-its-own game that has incorporated parts of IT. Although they're similar in ways, they're not the same thing.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 07:57:31 pm »
noooooooo no it's not. they were made by the same developer, but they're not the same game. that's like saying red dead redemption is the same game as grand theft auto because they were both made by rockstar. or viva pinata is the same as banjo kazooie because they were both made by rareware.

every impressive title server has similar components and coding. feralheart is far from that. there is a lot more complex coding done in this game, more than the many impressive title servers in general.