Author Topic: Help i keep getting a message report  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Klaus-Hybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Help i keep getting a message report
« on: September 22, 2015, 04:40:26 pm »
Hiya i' m having problems each time it says this,Feralheart ex has encoutered a problem and needs to close down,We are sorry for the inconvenience. Does anybody else get this?,If so how can i fix this ?,it lets me sign in but says the report right away. :'(

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Help i keep getting a message report
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 04:49:32 pm »
Try taking a look at this thread, and see if anything there helps the issue.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=45737.0
I hope this helps!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 04:51:13 pm by ShadeyTeeth »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Klaus-Hybrid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 10:07:42 am »
Thank you i tried all the steps fh is just not responding to me.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 01:04:01 pm »
Hm. In the past when this happened to me, I uninstalled Feralheart, then redownloaded it. After that, I didn't get the error message.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 01:19:37 pm »
Has Feral-heart always been crashing for you or did it just start doing so? Have you installed any modifications, maps, presets, etc. recently whose installation processes may have been done incorrectly and are the cause of the issue? If you have tried all of the steps in that thread linked to you above, then I can assume you have already browsed through your particles folder to see if there were any duplicates (files ending in _0, _1, etc.) and removing those. I can also assume you deleted everything and reinstalled the game, arr? If not, you can try that or you can simply restart your computer as well. It also wouldn't hurt to switch rendering systems. If you are playing as OpenGL, then try switching it to Direct3D9 either by going into your Options or going into your ogre.cfg file found in your main Feralheart folder and changing the top portion to the correct rendering system.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Klaus-Hybrid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 02:40:24 pm »
Has Feral-heart always been crashing for you or did it just start doing so? Have you installed any modifications, maps, presets, etc. recently whose installation processes may have been done incorrectly and are the cause of the issue? If you have tried all of the steps in that thread linked to you above, then I can assume you have already browsed through your particles folder to see if there were any duplicates (files ending in _0, _1, etc.) and removing those. I can also assume you deleted everything and reinstalled the game, arr? If not, you can try that or you can simply restart your computer as well. It also wouldn't hurt to switch rendering systems. If you are playing as OpenGL, then try switching it to Direct3D9 either by going into your Options or going into your ogre.cfg file found in your main Feralheart folder and changing the top portion to the correct rendering system.
thank you sadly yes it has,up till yesterday it wouldn't work at all ever since,i tried downloading items it just stopped working entirely.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 03:08:02 pm »
For installing the items, have you made sure all the files were placed in the correct folders? Make sure you have placed all of the downloaded files into your Feralheart > Media > Items folder. If you have done that, check the coding in your items.cfg found in the main Feralheart folder. If the items pack came with its own items.cfg, paste that into the Feralheart folder and allow it to replace the current .cfg when requested. Having installed it incorrectly may be the cause of the issue but if not, try some of the other things I suggested in my last post.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Klaus-Hybrid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 03:45:46 pm »
For installing the items, have you made sure all the files were placed in the correct folders? Make sure you have placed all of the downloaded files into your Feralheart > Media > Items folder. If you have done that, check the coding in your items.cfg found in the main Feralheart folder. If the items pack came with its own items.cfg, paste that into the Feralheart folder and allow it to replace the current .cfg when requested. Having installed it incorrectly may be the cause of the issue but if not, try some of the other things I suggested in my last post.
tried everything thanks for your help though.

Offline shayy

• Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 05:24:16 pm »
Are you using a mac? I know a bit about getting old Feral Heart to work on a mac. If not, i'm not sure I could help. :)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Klaus-Hybrid

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 10:28:08 pm »
Thanks all I managed to get it,running again I totally had to clean everything off,even the files of FH itself unstall  it,then reinstall it,Then now it's working.A lesson well learnt,Cheers all of you for giving me tips to try,and help me out.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 10:31:03 pm by Lucyparsons »