Poll

Which animal would you want to play as the most?

Dragons
8 (53.3%)
Wolves
5 (33.3%)
Feral cats
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: What animal do YOU want to play as?  (Read 3823 times)

Offline H4wk

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
What animal do YOU want to play as?
« on: September 23, 2015, 11:55:27 am »

DreamerDay

Re: What animal do YOU want to play as?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 11:59:43 am »
Everything sounds amazing. Already I'm so exicted and really willing to help. Is the site created yet?If so, can I join?

Wolves and dragons is really where I'm stuck between with. They all sound so interesting, however, the feral cat is a bit of a turn off. I mean, there is large amount of warrior cats games. So, how about something new?Something unique? Maybe something everyone wanna try? So about a dragon game?

Offline WolfLover2550

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Wolf looks ever forward, never back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 02:38:05 pm »
Yea, it's kind of hard to decide. Would you be able to take up territory with the wolf and dragon?
Le Laser Duck Queen
Known in game as WolfLover2550

Offline H4wk

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 03:04:54 pm »
@DreamerDay
We don't have a site just yet, but I'm planning on making one very soon! Once it's up I'll put a link up on this thread.

@sarah
It's undecided at the moment, however if we decide to go ahead with it most likely you would be able to take up a small amount of space for yourself/pack and will have to defend it from other people.

Offline Sixx.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 09:45:13 pm »
This sounds great. I, being a huge warriors fan, would have to go with feral cats, but all of the other options sound good too. If there is anyway I can help, just PM me and I'll do my best.
Avatar by the lovely RebelEcho <3

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 02:03:02 am »
This sounds so cool! I'd love to join any one of these games!

The wolf and dragon stuff interest me the most, though. They sound rather unique and out of all three in this poll, I'd choose dragon since I rarely see many good dragon games around. The idea of picking a two-legged, four-legged, or legless (I wish I could remember what they were called! I believe it originated from Mexico?) dragon is new to me, and I like it.

So yes. I choose dragon. ^^

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 08:01:26 am »
HOW AWESOME!
You're creating a WHOLE NEW ONLINE GAME by YOUSELF?? You must be very talented at creating things on computers!
And my biggest choice of these three would be dragon, because I EFFIN LOVE DRAGONS and Feral Heart only have modded items so you can look like a dragon, but not a model :D I would happily join your community if you created the dragon model, I would fly around like a CRAZY DERP. FOREVEEEER :D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:03:21 am by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like

Online toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 12:33:26 pm »
Dragons would be lovely! Careful not to go too close to the lore of Flight Rising though, you seem to be treading close to it. If you don't know what Flight Rising is that's totally fine but I just don't want you getting into any trouble with them due how much like it your current idea is.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:35:41 pm by Toonanimals »

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 01:32:39 pm »
Ooo, I really do love these ideas of yours. I look forward to seeing any updates you make in the future as well actually playing the game once everything is done. It sounds very fun and interesting.

Like some here have said before me, I would have to choose the dragons as well. The concept is neat and I never see too many good dragon games out there in that particular style. Having to level up your dragon from hatchling to powerful adult just sounds extremely fun overall and I just love it. It would also be interesting to see the different types of dragons wandering about or simply battling against one another through a clash of elements. Arr, I wish you and your team good luck with whatever you end up choosing.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline H4wk

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 02:32:06 pm »
@?Ellen?
Haha not by myself entirely, I'm working with some people and will be adding more to help the game as we go :p

@Toonanimals
I've heard of that game before but haven't played it, I'll make sure to try and not copy anything from it though!

Right now it looks like dragons are winning, I'll wait until next Monday to look at the votes however it seems the dragon idea is going to win overall. Right now where focusing on the different types of dragon species their should be in the game, we have a concept for an aquatic dragon however its uncertain if it'll be one of the main species in game.