Author Topic: Hi there everyone!  (Read 2094 times)

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
Hi there everyone!
« on: September 26, 2015, 09:43:48 am »
Hey, nice to see all of you!

So I'm actually not as all new as I say I am. I did use to have an account here back in 2012 however felt to young for the community at the time so left promptly; a shame since, I might add, the community back then was at it's brightest (Still is now which I'm really happy to see) and I'd just come to terms with all the nifty tricks and flicks of the forums and in game. On that note, for the next few months I'll be a complete newbie again, which I don't mind since it is always nice to start fresh and new and come to terms with everything once again. Honest to say I'm glad I'm back (in a sense) as I really missed this community. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

I could, perhaps request a small thing however and that is for someone to point me in the right direction for finding out a few tutorials or little tricks page perhaps? It'd be very helpful since the forums have grown to a massive extent since I was last here and It's hard to find anything without doing a proper dig (Which I'm off to do right now as well as re-visit the rules page and such)

Bai lovelies!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Hi there everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 10:39:20 am »
Aw, welcome back Chyle!
I'm glad to see that you enjoy the Feral Heart community! :)
What kind of smart and tricky toturials are you looking for? Preset tricks? Map making? Or? I'll reply you the links as soon as you tell me ;)
Anyways, welcome again!
doing what i feel like

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 10:44:17 am »
Welcome back Chyle! It's nice to see you too. :) Glad you have decided to come back. The community has grown bigger while you were away so you should look at the news archive and events to catch up on what we did. I can definitely help you and you can start anywhere. It'll be great to look in the parts of the forum where there is useful information such as Members of the season and news archive. And, you could have a little fun in the Forum/Game discussion where you can chat with people and the Forum games. :3

I hope you enjoy your stay and get to new pawesome floofies! If you need any help the staff members and everyone else will be open to help you about. <3

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 10:50:48 am »
@Ellen
Thank you Ellen! Personally, I would really wish to look up more about the site itself. Like where i can go to upload pictures, Places I can find out about how to create things like meshes, pre-sets etc. :) and maybe some general weird facts about the game and tricks and all.

@Ritatalia
I will go look, thank you very much! It's also nice to meet you too and of course it would be worth going and looking up the events. Perhaps I could get an incite on what exciting things are awaiting ahead of me?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 01:46:44 pm »
Of course I could tell you!

1- Movie night: This event usually happens monthly and all users are welcome to join. Here is the thread containing all the information you need: Click Meh

2- Preset contest: This event happens once every season and it's the time where you can let your creativity flow with your skills. There is a preset contest taking place now and the dead line for submissions is on October 5th. If you're interested to join, go here to submit your entry or you can just read about it over here. c: The theme for this season is Villains, so we have different themes every season.

3- Official Roleplay day: This event happens yearly and it is the time when people roleplay their heart out. The thread linked here has all the information about it.

I guess that's some of the things you'll always pass by and there are different activities being active in the 'Activities Hub' which is hosted by other users. c: I hope you found this helpful, and if you need anything else, I am still looking forward to providing you with more information!

Offline shayy

• Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 02:27:02 pm »
WELCOME BACK CHYLE! I've already seen you around the forums and you seem to know your way around. Hope we can get to know each other more, you seem really chill.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 02:43:29 pm »
Thank you @Ritatalia ! I will most positively look to you if I need further assistance!

@Shay
Thank you and you too! You seem rather nice :)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 03:42:11 pm »
Aww I was too late to reply with the information ;_;
Ritatalia did a goo job on that c:
doing what i feel like

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 03:53:03 pm »
Aww I was too late to reply with the information ;_;
Ritatalia did a goo job on that c:

-Chuckles- I'm so sorry. xD You can go ahead and give Chyle anything else that I might of not said.

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 04:02:31 pm »
Yes Ellen please do! I could use all the help in the world rofl x3