Author Topic: Scarred up demon looking for buddies.  (Read 999 times)

Offline Dunndubhan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • One soul at a time.
    • View Profile
Scarred up demon looking for buddies.
« on: September 28, 2015, 02:22:43 am »
I'm a quiet and shy person by nature, so finding RP for me is a tad more difficult since I don't say/type much. I'd like to be part of a circle where I can get some. So let me tell you a bit about Dunndubhan. I seriously cannot remember if I posted him here or not... Anyway, as he has a website I will describe a bit about him here and you can see his looks on his site via the picture there. Note that I did not draw the picture. I had it commissioned by a person on FA forums. Anyway, he's colored with a black coat and lightish grey on his undercoat. His fangs grow to about his chin, with glowing red eyes. Vapor does escape his mouth and nose at times, but has no breath or heartbeat due to being 'undead'. Hook-like claws push from his toes on all four paws and is accompanied by a ghostly chain that is usually wrapped around one of his forelegs. Personality does seem to contradict his looks though. Scarred, fur not the greatest looking and 8 feet tall, he's actually a true gentleman. I call him my gentle giant for a reason. He will befriend pretty much any animal as he doesn't eat meat, he eats souls of those already dead. He'd befriend a house cat really or even a rabbit. Anyway, I have more information about him in his site. The name of this site is dunndubhan.webs.com and is pretty basic at best... I'm not the greatest tech or anything. It's just basic info plus a picture. Nothing special... At any rate, thanks for anyone who reads this or whispers me in game for RP... He is packless so you're more than welcome to invite him... Thanks for the time...