Author Topic: Help for FH items please?  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Nightmareswhisper

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help for FH items please?
« on: September 28, 2015, 05:53:17 pm »
So, hiya! I was wondering if anybody could give me I safe link to download a kind of spiked collar item for FH. I have seen someone had it before, for a warrior cat character, scourge. But I was wondering if anyone could help, and how to get it into FH items after download? Thankeys :3

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Help for FH items please?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 06:35:20 pm »
Unfortunately, I'm not sure I know a link for only a spiked collar. However, sephalovable on deviantart created a large items pack - spiked collar included, among other things! The download contains a "Read Me" file on how to install the items.

Link:
http://sephalovable.deviantart.com/art/Legendary-Items-Feral-Heart-Item-Pack-v3-0-528359795

Credit goes entirely to sephalovable.

[In case the Read Me file isn't clear, select every file in the Legendary Items folder, and copy them. Go to your Feralheart folder, then Media > Items. Paste all the files into here. Go back to the Legendary Items folder and copy "items.cfg". Go to your main Feralheart folder, and paste that file in there. Hit copy and replace.]

I hope this helped, floof!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:46:12 pm by ShadeyTeeth »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 10:38:36 pm »
Here is the link for the Legendary Items pack.
Credit to Sephalovable  and many more listed on the DA page for the items.

Download:

Dropbox: Media Fire:
How to Install:

1) Download the .zip

2) Once you have downloaded it, double click on the file and it should open

3) Once open, you should see a folder inside labelled "Feralheart", enter this folder by double clicking

4) You should see a .cfg labelled "Items" and a folder labelled "media"

5) Locate your Feralheart Folder. If you are on windows, you can do this by clicking "Start" on your task bar, and going to "Computer". Once you have, go to C:, then look for the folder labelled "Feralheart" unless you installed elsewhere.

6) Enter the folder labelled "Feralheart"

7) Return to the .zip, grab the .cfg and media folder and drag them into your Feralheart Folder. It will install on it's own.

8) Say "Yes" to overwrite, for everything.

9) Run and login to Feralheart

10) Go to create a character, go to tab IV or tab 4

11) Click on an item, select "Add". You can only have on 4 items at a time

12) Done! Enjoy! Hope this helped

Still confused? Here's a tutorial video!:
(Mac does not have a step-by-step, but it's still something to hopefully help.)
Mac installation video: Windows Installation Video by Necroam:

FAQ :

Question 1: Will this mess up my items if I already use the Pawesome Pack?

Answer: No. This builds off of Pawesome pack. Everything that I have added is after Pawsome pack, so all your current items should still be the same. However, some things might change over time.

Question 2: the items work in the character creation screen, but whenever I try to enter the game it crashes. It only allows me to enter the game in the lonely cave. I'm assuming it's because someone in the maps has on one of the items and my game can't understand the files. This happens even when I don't have any items on my characters. Any suggestions?

Answer: That's probably not your items. Usually when you crash it means something is either corrupted, like a map or something, or stuff like that. The best option I can offer you is just re-download the item pack and re-install it. If that doesn't work, you might need to reinstall your maps. Other characters shouldn't be a problem. The way items work is, there is a total of 255 items allowed in the item list. It goes off of what YOU use. Say you have a Christmas hat that is considered the 24th item, if another person has a different pack than you and has let's say.. a giant sword that is considered the 24th item, you will see a Christmas hat on them. Your game will look to see, oh, that player is wearing item 24, let's display it as a Christmas hat, because that is what my player is using on their game client.

Question 3: I can't view all the items! There is so many that it is hard to scroll! How do you fix this?

Answer: View my Tips and Tricks (1) Post.

Question 4: I put all the files in the folder, and when I go to make a character the items don't appear in the list.

Answer: You didn't follow the instructions. Follow the instructions above, and nothing should go wrong.

Question 5: Do users without the pack still see your items?

Answer: No. They have to download the pack as well to see them.

Question 6: Do I have to re-overwrite everything every time there is a new update?

Answer: Yes! Because sometimes I change and move things around. If you just place the items.cfg in your folder and not the media, you will end up with broken items.

Question 7: Can I recommend items?

Answer: Yes! Go ahead and do so below.

Question 8: Can I use this with another item pack?

Answer: No. My pack overwrites a lot of stuff. You'll end up with broken items if you do that.

Here is the creator's DA page where all of this is listed: . Hope this helps! Take care, and have fun!

P.S. The DA link also holds an exe download link! Under "Special Download".
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 10:40:19 pm by .Tamu. »

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline Nightmareswhisper

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 04:56:17 pm »
Thanks guys! :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 07:17:50 pm »
I'll go ahead and lock this since it appears to have been answered.