Author Topic: not even remotely new in the slightest at all,  (Read 1363 times)

Offline follaton

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙼𝙸𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙻𝙴
    • flltn
    • channel/UCA457bb2eQf6wSoqIJDQvvg
    • flltn
    • @shaniabvrns
    • View Profile
not even remotely new in the slightest at all,
« on: October 07, 2015, 09:12:08 pm »
Yeah, I've been more or less floating in and out of this place for the past three years or so.
You might know me from Aro'kai, Deviantart, or - on a more obscure note - Sudomemo.
Basically a vertically challenged angry hag from Ireland who draws dogs despite being more of a cat person. I like literate roleplays and I write a lot in my spare time, so hey; if you're into that kinda stuff, hit me up. I'm usually free.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:57:45 pm by follaton »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: not even remotely new in the slightest at all,
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 09:31:00 pm »
Well, 'allo, deary. Not really a welcome to FH shin dig, but glad to see ye 'ave stayed over the years. I must say though, we are not particularly allowed to speak of bans, so it be best that ye not. Aro'kai is looking great! I can't wait for it to officially be released for public download. Anywho, just a "hi" from me. ^3^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 09:47:42 pm »
'Ello, nice to see there are some oldies sticking around.
Ireland is a very nice country, I visited Northern Ireland a few years back. Probably not the same as the south though.
Hope to see more of you.~
RETIRED.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 09:54:46 pm »
Hello, Follaton. Be careful not to mention bans or anything along those lines as they are not a welcomed topic here on the forums, mind the rules. I just want to say hello and hope you're finding everything alright. It was nice getting to know more about you and oh my, I really want to visit Ireland one day. Seems like a very lovely country. I hope to catch you around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline follaton

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙼𝙸𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙻𝙴
    • flltn
    • channel/UCA457bb2eQf6wSoqIJDQvvg
    • flltn
    • @shaniabvrns
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 10:05:22 pm »
Hello, Follaton. Be careful not to mention bans or anything along those lines as they are not a welcomed topic here on the forums, mind the rules. I just want to say hello and hope you're finding everything alright. It was nice getting to know more about you and oh my, I really want to visit Ireland one day. Seems like a very lovely country. I hope to catch you around sometime.
Ah, my mistake. Should've read over the rules again. Thought I would've remembered them from way back when. I edited the first post.
Ireland's pretty good, I guess. Of course I'd love to go see other countries some day when I'm old enough, but currently I'm pretty happy where I am.

'Ello, nice to see there are some oldies sticking around.
Ireland is a very nice country, I visited Northern Ireland a few years back. Probably not the same as the south though.
Hope to see more of you.~
Northern Ireland's a little different than the southern republic. Funny you should mention it though, because I happen to live in the north of Ireland, but not Northern Ireland, if you catch my drift. I'm very close to the border, but still in the Republic, and around the border everything's sort of similar to the North. I visit there often.
I hope to stick around for a while. <3

Well, 'allo, deary. Not really a welcome to FH shin dig, but glad to see ye 'ave stayed over the years. I must say though, we are not particularly allowed to speak of bans, so it be best that ye not. Aro'kai is looking great! I can't wait for it to officially be released for public download. Anywho, just a "hi" from me. ^3^

Yeah, I've been on board with Arokai since the very beginning. <3 It's still in the workings as you probably know, but at this stage I'm there mostly for the community, They're beyond amazing.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 11:35:12 pm »
lol i really like this intro. Nice to meet you
pm for free art i need practice