Author Topic: How do you post a profile picture?! x,(  (Read 1120 times)

Offline NaddersandNaruto

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Naru: Let's get outta here! (Hina: *O.O...faints*)
    • View Profile
How do you post a profile picture?! x,(
« on: October 10, 2015, 08:02:27 am »
Hello... I am having quite a bit of trouble posting a profile picture.. I thought it would be quite easy.... Turns out every picture I upload ends up looking like a paper ripped in half....... Someone please help me.... My signature's image seems to be perfectly fine....

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: How do you post a profile picture?! x,(
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 10:35:26 am »
Hey there Chloe. :) I think this thread should be moved to 'Forum Help'. Just remember that next time that if you're confused with anything make sure you make a new thread with your question on 'Forum Help' or 'Game Help', like this one.

Anyways, let's go right to the point here. :3 What do you mean by your image being cut in half? Is it the size of the .gif not as you wanted it? You can always change the size by going back to edit your signature. It will say (as an example): [img width=500 height=250] in the beginning. Try going back and checking if that will appear after updating your signature, then change it till you are pleased with the size.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 03:22:35 pm »
Wait, what do you mean? Do you mean it's just weird when you put it in your profile? If that's the case then if you can, shrink the image of the icon-thing you want to match it up more with its avatar size.

If that makes sense, basically if you're having problems with how your avatar looks just shrink it. I don't know how to shrink a gif, though, so I'm sorry to say I can't help any further... I don't think I fully understand, likely because my brain is a durp.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 03:25:29 pm »
I'll move this to the Site + Forum Help board, since the Discussion boards are more of a place to discuss a particular topic or concern with the community.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline xXLockedXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 02:05:52 pm »
i also had the same problem with my profile pic at the start. it showed me a little symbol of a piece of paper ripped in half where the picture should originally be.

here's a lil thing Feareh made to help people get their profile pictures perfect. it helped me when i didn't know what to do, so it should most likely also work for you.

find the tutorial
here

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:08:04 pm by ?l?rry?ace »