Author Topic: Not able to log into characters who are stuck in lonely island! Please Help!  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Arvemis

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • My wings may be broken but i'm still flying.
    • View Profile
    • Links and commission info
Hello,
Ok my problem is that when i ever i log onto a character that's in Lonely Island i can't get on it as while on loading screen it comes up with a connection error. And it only does it to the characters who are in lonely island and i can't even get into there with the connection error.I don't want to delete the characters as they are part of the RP group I'm in charge off and i don't what to delete them. Even when i restart my PC and try again it still doesn't help. i can't even gey in and i can't make any characters.Is there anyway i can fix it without deleting it?

Offline Mr.Grey

• Forum Newcomer
  • Family is Forever
    • View Profile
Same problem. c: It wont connect to the server in lonely cave.
AllyCat Nice

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Everyone should just hang tight and find something else to do with your time for a while.
Quite a few of the maps are having issues where they will not load for you.
Lonely cave being one of them
this happens quite often sometimes so i suggest you just leave it be and check it later because other than waiting it out there really is nothing else you can do
~ Rink
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline Queeney

• Forum Newcomer
  • "Always trust your Spirit Animal"
    • View Profile
everyone has this problem its so annoying tho I cant go to Lonely Cave, Frinco Tunnel and Bonfire island  >:(

Offline Queeney

• Forum Newcomer
  • "Always trust your Spirit Animal"
    • View Profile
Ignore what I just said but still quite annoying

Offline Klaus-Hybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
It's not just me then,that's having the same problem not connecting to the lonely caves.

Wolfe Ane Ammack

Some of the maps are having some issues right now, so please stand by, as I think the admins and moderators are currently working on this problem. As of right now, the only maps I've heard that work are: Cape Of Distant Worlds, Fluorite Plains, and Ascension Island.

So sorry if you're disappointing, but Feral Heart has gotten in a wrong turn lately.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 05:16:25 pm by Wolfe Ane Ammack »

Offline snapple-wolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Everyone else I believe is having the same problem. This happens often where you cannot enter maps. This normally happens when this map has a temporary issue, so there is no reason to worry. It is unknown how long this will last, but hang in there, and I'm sure it will be fixed.  ;)

Offline snapple-wolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Aaaand I've just realized it's fixed. At least for me! <3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Please read this.

Also, please do not use other peoples threads as a help thread. c:
And, do not double post. There is a "modify" button in the top right corner of your post.
RETIRED.