Poll

Have you seen us before?

Of course!
Maybe once or twice
Not really...

Author Topic: The Arai  (Read 6534 times)

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
Re: The Arai
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 12:03:16 am »
Character Name: To be decided
Username: FreakAccident
Character Age: 4 1/2

Roleplay Sample:

The ebony feminine turned the corner, nose twitching at the stench of rotten meat. "Who in the right mind..." She prowled closer to the smell, nose burning with the horrid smell... what she had found was not a dead body, but rather a creature. She immediately leaned down onto her white coated stomach, large ears folding back as her tail coiled against her flank. She waited, and observed.

Activity Level {1-10}: 8-10
Very good! Just add Arai to your tag and send a join request to us, and we will accept it! <3

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2015, 01:30:23 am »
Hello you lovely Feral Heart floofs! Feel free to PM me about not only joining Arai, but to join us in a brand new sim game creation we are forming on our forum! If you wish to partake in helping with the game, let me know via PM! We would be happy to have you help!

Offline DestinyKratts

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
my application
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 03:45:44 am »
Character Name: Loki
Username: ageofloki
Character Age: 3 years old
Roleplay Sample: Thunder rocked the forest as pawsteps were coming near the den where the trickster wolf known as Loki was. He was a canine that was full of mystery. Looking at the other wolf that was visiting him, he gave a chuckle. It made the other wolf had a small chill down his fur. Loki looked at him. "Oh," He said as he chuckled. "You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." His fur pricked when said that. Those words felt like venom when he said it to the other wolf. Loki closed his eyes and wated for the response of the other wolf. "What makes you think that i can be a trustworthy ally?" He asked.
Activity Level {1-10}: 7.5

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 02:32:05 pm »
Character Name: Loki
Username: ageofloki
Character Age: 3 years old
Roleplay Sample: Thunder rocked the forest as pawsteps were coming near the den where the trickster wolf known as Loki was. He was a canine that was full of mystery. Looking at the other wolf that was visiting him, he gave a chuckle. It made the other wolf had a small chill down his fur. Loki looked at him. "Oh," He said as he chuckled. "You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." His fur pricked when said that. Those words felt like venom when he said it to the other wolf. Loki closed his eyes and wated for the response of the other wolf. "What makes you think that i can be a trustworthy ally?" He asked.
Activity Level {1-10}: 7.5

Very good! Feel free to add Arai to your tag when you are ready, and send a join request to The Arai. I will add you when I get the chance. {also, I love loki pls ty <3 }

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 11:40:22 pm »
Bump

Offline PizzaFox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Punk Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2015, 01:57:35 am »
Character Name: Kasper
Username: MonsterDrool
Character Age: 2.5 years
Roleplay Sample: The smaller brute took in a deep breath, his haunches swaying as he focused all his remaining senses onto the creature. Being blind, the wolf wasn't able to see whatever prey he was going for, but he could just as easily smell the creature and pinpoint it's location. An ear twitched, and the brute let out a sigh, "what, [name]" he whispered, his tail twitching in slight aggravation, as he spoke the rabbit took a run. "You just lost us a snack" he told them, pushing himself up to turn and look to the canine, who had so kinly interrupted his hunt.
Activity Level {1-10}: 8

Icon by: Oslow~
See my presets in game: tinyurl.com/MonnyPre

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2015, 03:00:29 am »
Roleplay Sample: The smaller brute took in a deep breath, his haunches swaying as he focused all his remaining senses onto the creature. Being blind, the wolf wasn't able to see whatever prey he was going for, but he could just as easily smell the creature and pinpoint it's location. An ear twitched, and the brute let out a sigh, "what, [name]" he whispered, his tail twitching in slight aggravation, as he spoke the rabbit took a run. "You just lost us a snack" he told them, pushing himself up to turn and look to the canine, who had so kinly interrupted his hunt.

Perfect! Just add Arai to your tag and send a join request to The Arai! We will add you ASAP! ^^

Offline J0JI

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your personal forum-lurker. || IGN: Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2015, 02:40:00 am »
hi i would like to join the arai

puts on shades B]

haha im funny
sO FUNNY
The Arai loves you all.

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 05:48:00 am »

Also, Kasper, resend your join request if you could. It was accidentally rejected by someone on the recruiter. <3

and els u lil butt

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 04:26:21 pm »
buMP