Author Topic: literate, active RPer searching for a good group  (Read 650 times)

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
literate, active RPer searching for a good group
« on: October 20, 2015, 01:10:13 am »
[/size][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font]Hello! I'm looking for any of the following role-plays. I'd like them to be at least semi-literate, and relatively large and active (20+ members) mapped or not mapped is not a problem, but having a map is a huuuuge plus.

~A warriors roleplay THAT INCLUDES a good amount of kitty pets for me to rp with, because i'd like a kitty pet character.

~A role-play that allows me to have a winged fantasy creature but isn't full of powerplaying seven year olds talking about how their sparkly flying dragon has fire powers.

~ any super large role-play that doesn't have uptight, rude people as staff and a beautiful map is ideal and I would definitely join.
   :P

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: literate, active RPer searching for a good group
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 05:32:27 pm »
'Allo, deary! It seems to me ye are in need of a large, active daily, mapped, literate, multi-species fantasy sort of group, yes? Well, I happen to 'ave the perfect group f'er ye.

Creatures of Yugure is a long termed roleplay set in the realms of Yugure-a mythical land where reality is what ye make it. Although we are a family friendly roleplay, our members are quite mature. We also don't allow the so-called sparkle tards, but creativity is key in Yugure. Ye may be whatever ye wish, as long as y'er not human nor supernatural {demons and angels-this lessens the chances of any power playing}. We do not require a roleplay sample, as long as ye will post in literate form during roleplays. As f'er maps, we are very map savvy with 12 realms to explore. Updates come along here and there as well. So if someone spots a bug like a missing mesh, 'tis noted and fixed in the next update. We also 'ave a public map, in which we will host parties and movie nights. This map is updated f'er seasonal parties such as our Halloween Bash this Friday-do come if ye can. {The thread to our Halloween party is found in both our child board and the Community Activities Hub board.}

Our registration info along with single species plots and story line can be found at our child board.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=153.0

We also 'ave registration open f'er our antagonist group, the League of Mist. If ye wish to be one of the baddies, then ye would want to fill out their form found here.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=51409.0

Thankies f'er reading and I hope to see ye soon.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:55:13 pm by ?Enoki? »

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧