Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: My Amazing Adventure!  (Read 2271 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
My Amazing Adventure!
« on: November 01, 2015, 02:14:30 pm »
I am not sure if many of you have noticed but I have been inactive for almost a week due to an exciting event that already happened. I just wish all of you were there with me! <3 Me and my friends traveled to Oman to experience a camp trip of a life time and since I am back again, I'd love to show you some of the images we took and how the environment looked like. Since I have nothing much else to say other than I will be active more again, here are the images!

We have taken about hundreds of photos but this is one of the best of the best:

Getting ready to make some s'mores here.

We had adults supervise us, because they don't trust us staying alone. xD

This opened my eyes!

Preach

Re: My Amazing Adventure!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 04:21:19 pm »
How cool!! Did you climb the mountains? :o You're very brave. I'm scared at mostly everything, even heights.  But you seem to master it. Great job. :3 Glad you had fun.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 04:24:16 pm »
Ayy, I have noticed you have not been active. Seems like you had fun in your absence though.
RETIRED.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 04:28:41 pm »
Some of these pictures are really beautiful. I'm happy to hear that you've had a lovely time. I'll move this to the Off topic>>Media section, since this would seem more appropriate there. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 06:38:56 pm »
How cool!! Did you climb the mountains? :o You're very brave. I'm scared at mostly everything, even heights.  But you seem to master it. Great job. :3 Glad you had fun.

It took so much bravery to climb the mountains and I actually faced my fears because I have a fear of heights. The more I did it, the more confident I felt! It was amazing.

Ayy, I have noticed you have not been active. Seems like you had fun in your absence though.

Oh, I'm glad some people have noticed. <3 And I definitely did. I hope I didn't miss anything interesting around the forum, I really missed you all.

-Huggles-

Some of these pictures are really beautiful. I'm happy to hear that you've had a lovely time. I'll move this to the Off topic>>Media section, since this would seem more appropriate there. c:

Thank you for moving this and for your lovely comment <3, I was just over excited to show you what I did! xD