Author Topic: Camera Controls  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Dawnwings

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Camera Controls
« on: November 07, 2015, 04:05:11 pm »
I haven't played FH in over a year, and now I've come back. I pressed F1 and my camera got all crazy, now I can't even see myself or try to get out of it. All the F1, F2, F3, F4, camera controls don't work for my computer and they only update my computer settings, they don't even do the controls I want them to do on the game. Any help?

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Camera Controls
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 04:20:48 pm »
Are 'ye using a laptop? If so, what kind? (Mac or PC?)

Sometimes (on PC laptops, anyway), the F# controls have different settings prebuilt into them, which would make them not work on FH unless you hold down the "fn" button on your keyboard as you press your function key of choice to get the camera to work.

On laptops they do that sometimes because of limited space on keyboards, so they have to put different functions into the Function keys rather than leaving them plain like a full Desktop would have.

If that makes any sense at all. I'm just really bad at explaining things apparently x'D
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Camera Controls
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 05:18:25 pm »
As Jackkdaw said, if you have a laptop the F# controls for FH won't usually work (I know on my old laptop I could never figure this out and would always wonder by F3 would make my screen brighter xD) so you'll have to manually fix them yourself by switching up the key bindings in the Controls section of the options.

in-game: hooli