Author Topic: anyone?  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Moonpaw3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
anyone?
« on: November 10, 2015, 07:07:36 pm »
does anyone have gmail or can take some screenshots (or a video) so i can figure out how to connect to the main server?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: anyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 07:17:06 pm »
I 'ave and use gmail f'er Feral Heart and would be happy to provide ye with screenies. Might I ask what ye need screenies of gmail f'er, though?

{On a side note, I resent m'message that previously didn't reach ye. Let me know if ye get it this time 'round.}

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 10:48:58 pm »
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for, but perhaps the big help thread can help. :)
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0
If this doesn't help, mind telling what you mean by how to connect to the server? How about,
after you log in it should show a rock and a water fall type background. There should be a button on the lower right hand side that says "create". As shown here:
Here, you can create your character anyway you wish. Once you are complete making your character, there should be an "OK" button shown on the right side if the screen. As shown here:
Then it should show your character all made up in the starting menu like it was shown in the first photo, then just click start and it should launch you to the server. I believe this might be what you are talking about, and I hope this helped.

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline Moonpaw3

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 02:30:08 am »
I 'ave and use gmail f'er Feral Heart and would be happy to provide ye with screenies. Might I ask what ye need screenies of gmail f'er, though?

{On a side note, I resent m'message that previously didn't reach ye. Let me know if ye get it this time 'round.}
i can't connect to the server. :( it's just black.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 02:38:00 am »

Yes, I know deary. 'Tis why I sent ye a PM. I'll assume ye didn't get it so I'll post it up here instead.

Oh, no worries, it happens all the time. X3

As f'er this issue, 'ave ye tried changing the rendering system? If ye were able to get onto the character, then I do not think 'tis a connection problem but more likely a graphics or messed up file issue. Ye can change this in options, which can be found on the log in page or by pressing the "esc" button while in-game.

Did ye go into the FH folder and possibly tamper with any of the files. A deleted or changed file/folder can definitely cause some issues and will require a redownload to fix the problem.

'Ave ye downloaded any mods f'er the game, such as different textures? If placed incorrectly, these modifications could mess up the game.

It may also be that the download messed up, which would require ye to redownload. A file could 'ave become "corrupted" which means 'tis broken and can no longer work.

Is this y'er first time playing the game since ye downloaded it, or is this issue just starting up after playing f'er a while?

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 02:45:21 am »

Do you mean when you actually enter the game, and your character is in a black void? If it's for the default/public FH maps, then it's possible the files for it got deleted. In your "fhmaps" folder (FeralHeart > media > terrains > fhmaps), you should see files for all the maps (ex. "fhFluoritePlains.fhm" or "fhLonelyCave.fhm" etc). If you don't, then all those probably got deleted and you'll need to redownload them. If you don't see the "fhmaps" folder at all, then that could also be why; you'll need to download the folder and all the files inside it. If this is the case, I'll have no problem giving you the files you need. Hope this is the solution
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Moonpaw3

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 02:38:55 pm »

Yes, I know deary. 'Tis why I sent ye a PM. I'll assume ye didn't get it so I'll post it up here instead.

Oh, no worries, it happens all the time. X3

As f'er this issue, 'ave ye tried changing the rendering system? If ye were able to get onto the character, then I do not think 'tis a connection problem but more likely a graphics or messed up file issue. Ye can change this in options, which can be found on the log in page or by pressing the "esc" button while in-game.

Did ye go into the FH folder and possibly tamper with any of the files. A deleted or changed file/folder can definitely cause some issues and will require a redownload to fix the problem.

'Ave ye downloaded any mods f'er the game, such as different textures? If placed incorrectly, these modifications could mess up the game.

It may also be that the download messed up, which would require ye to redownload. A file could 'ave become "corrupted" which means 'tis broken and can no longer work.

Is this y'er first time playing the game since ye downloaded it, or is this issue just starting up after playing f'er a while?
I've just started playing the game. i tried redownloading, but it didn't help. I just tried changing the remdering system, but it didn't do anything.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 02:43:13 pm by Samantha »

Offline Moonpaw3

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 02:47:34 pm »

Do you mean when you actually enter the game, and your character is in a black void? If it's for the default/public FH maps, then it's possible the files for it got deleted. In your "fhmaps" folder (FeralHeart > media > terrains > fhmaps), you should see files for all the maps (ex. "fhFluoritePlains.fhm" or "fhLonelyCave.fhm" etc). If you don't, then all those probably got deleted and you'll need to redownload them. If you don't see the "fhmaps" folder at all, then that could also be why; you'll need to download the folder and all the files inside it. If this is the case, I'll have no problem giving you the files you need. Hope this is the solution
i didn't find it at first, but i have the fhmaps. yes, my character is in a black void. :(
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 02:50:58 pm by Samantha »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 04:40:59 pm »
How old is the computer that ye are using? Also, are there any other downloaded games on there? It could be a combination of old graphics card/old computer in general and y'er drive out of space. I'd recommend taking any old games that ye be no longer playing at the moment, and moving them to a usb or flash drive to give y'er computer more space to handle the game.

When ye downloaded, did ye do a clean reinstallment? By this I mean did ye delete all the folders/files of FH b'fore redownloading? If not, this may still be the issue as the files that could be messing up y'er game are still floating 'round on y'er computer.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 05:11:38 pm »
Adding on to what Enoki said above, by uninstalling FH, did you just delete the desktop icon? If that's all you did, then that's probably why the game's still not working for you. Delete everything you see that's FH-related, whether it be the desktop icon, the game folder, or even just random files you have laying around. There has to be absolutely no trace left of FH before you reinstall the game. One you're completely sure that you've done this, then redownload
Farewell everyone<3