• EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Paris
« on: November 14, 2015, 01:36:09 am »
I'm sure everyone has heard about the recent attacks in Paris, and how that France has closed it's borders.

I'm not sure if this is the right board, but I'm just asking that you guys Pray, or at least keep France in your thoughts.
This is not something I'd normally comment on, but this is all kinds of not okay.
And I know there are a lot of people in this community who live there, and they really need some Prayer.

So please, I'm asking very little
Just pray
And, for those of you who are currently in France while this is happening
I hope you stay safe, and please, try and keep yourselves alive and well.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Paris
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 01:46:58 am »
Just a few minutes ago my sister came in and told me there were terrorist attacks in Paris. I was shocked. I'm not kidding, from what I heard already it seems really awful...

I will be praying. In fact after my post, I will. I honestly don't know what to say about it, I mean, I don't really know many people in Paris, but I dunno...

Preach

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 01:48:48 am »
I saw this on my mother's page. It said "Pray for Paris" I don't understand what's happening. I went online and saw there was an explosion? Is this true? Otherwise, I will be keep Paris in my thoughts. It's a shame to see people's behavior go insane. :(

Offline Zophrenia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 02:19:56 am »
Yes.. It's very unfortunate to those in paris that have lost a loved one to this tragedy,
I was watching the news livestream as the whole thing unfolded and saw some disturbing things from other sorces.

Don't forget to pray or give a thought to japan as they suffered an earthquake just recently, news of it is being drowned out over the Paris tragedy.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 02:34:14 am »
I saw this on my mother's page. It said "Pray for Paris" I don't understand what's happening. I went online and saw there was an explosion? Is this true? Otherwise, I will be keep Paris in my thoughts. It's a shame to see people's behavior go insane. :(

http://www.france24.com/en/20151113-several-simultaneous-shootings-paris-casualties-reported

This shows up if you google "paris time", apparently. Perhaps this will help you know what's going on more...?

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 03:14:41 am »
Pray for Paris.

It's a true shame I've found some people making jokes about this. I've found a few people use Hetalia, an anime about countries as a joke to it and some people were roleplaying this all on another website and it was disgusting.
This is sad and I was in tears as most of this happened due to how many loved ones people lost (I have no loved ones in Paris, but I understood the depression), I hope all those who took part in keeping hostages in and killing get caught and punished as soon as possible.
------------------------
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED:
Friday The 13th, where 2 men broke in and began shooting in a stadium of Paris. Many fled, but some were kept hostages. Police have done their best to help, some people managing to escape but still have the horrors of what happened locked into their brains forever.

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 03:47:09 am »
Wow thats awful I will definitely be praying I hope those men get the punishment they deserve
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 04:06:41 am »
Yes, I heard 'bout it just a few hours ago. Such a shame to see things as this happen to people who just didn't deserve this. I will indeed be 'aving Paris in m'prayers.

From the news update I received, 'bout at least 153 people 'ave died from this tragedy along with four of the attackers. I won't go into any more detail, as to not upset anyone further. But yes, let us keep Paris and the families in France in our prayers.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 04:51:31 am »
Aye, I feel terrible now. Not long ago my mother came in and told me about this. I did some research and it's just really terrible what happened there.

I honestly hope things get better.

It's a true shame I've found some people making jokes about this. I've found a few people use Hetalia, an anime about countries as a joke to it and some people were roleplaying this all on another website and it was disgusting.
Ah yes, I know of Hetalia and I like watching it, but making light of such things is not always acceptable. Using this as incentive to rp isn't either, at least not while the horrors are still embedded into people's minds. I also don't particularly find it appealing when these people use WWII POW camps as plot or rp material, but that's my opinion.

Back on topic however, my thoughts will be with Paris, along with my prayers. Stay safe folks, especially you floofs in France right now.

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 05:32:45 am »
Arr, we can only hope and pray everyone will be safe despite the lives lost so far..

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!