Author Topic: Remembering FH past times  (Read 2245 times)

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
Remembering FH past times
« on: November 18, 2015, 03:30:55 am »
I made this thread for discussing the old FH with long-time players such as myself c: Basically any and all events from late 2010 to.. uhh, lets say 2013? Yeah, around there. Anyway, you can discuss pretty much anything as long as it's not against the rules c:

Remember back when Kov actually updated the game? Man, those were good times. I remember in Christmas of 2011 [or around then] wings were released and literally EVERYONE was running around with wings XD Including me, admittedly. Now wings are as routine and common as mosquitoes.

Oh and rmember when there were only five maps and you would spawn in Bonfire Island instead? I remember when I first arrived in Bonfire it was CROWDED and a bunch of people were roar spamming XD

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Remembering FH past times
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 03:43:17 am »
Oh god same
I love talking about old FH honestly. I joined back in August 2011 and Christmas was like the best time of my life.
I was like 9 years old when I joined FH (birthday's in september, turned 10 that year lol) so everything was big and new and exciting and I was like "oh my god an animal game!"
When I found out the old version of Feral Heart had wings I was so disappointed I swear I watched about a thousand videos on youtube of IT and people flying around and doing all those cool dances. I was obsessed. Then Kov added wings and I almost had a heart attack haha. It started with the loading screen tips that said "Press E to fly or dash" but I was really confused because there were no wings and what the heck was dash? And then the update came and I flew around FP for an hour.
Good times.. tbh I miss the bonfire spawn. Lonely cave is too empty.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 08:09:53 pm »
My favorite memories are General and when Fluorite Plains was very populated. I miss getting on and having plenty of role-plays to choose from, active ones especially and popular ones with, like, 100+ members. I remember joining a random pride that was active for a while and at L island there was a huge mass of roleplayers (I'd probably estimate like 40 players or so) roleplaying together from two different prides-- me being from one of them. There was so much activity and players that the server crashed and when I was finally able to log back on about 10 minutes later there was no one in sight and I haven't seen that pride that populated or active since. (This was like 2 years ago)
My favorite pastime was joining Warriors role-plays, and I remember Fluorite was so populated with active, huge clans that there was barely any "territory" to choose from without like 2 other clans already having "claimed" that rock or bush. xD Best times.

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 10:23:45 pm »
My favorite memories are General and when Fluorite Plains was very populated. I miss getting on and having plenty of role-plays to choose from, active ones especially and popular ones with, like, 100+ members. I remember joining a random pride that was active for a while and at L island there was a huge mass of roleplayers (I'd probably estimate like 40 players or so) roleplaying together from two different prides-- me being from one of them. There was so much activity and players that the server crashed and when I was finally able to log back on about 10 minutes later there was no one in sight and I haven't seen that pride that populated or active since. (This was like 2 years ago)
My favorite pastime was joining Warriors role-plays, and I remember Fluorite was so populated with active, huge clans that there was barely any "territory" to choose from without like 2 other clans already having "claimed" that rock or bush. xD Best times.

Ah, General. I miss General. When I was younger I used to have fun chatting about random stuff on general for hours at a time. I met some friends on General, but most of them have either left FH or became inactive.

I remember the active clans! Remember Dewclan? [I think thats what it was called?} And I also remember there being a pride in L island called... I think it started with a U?

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 11:05:48 pm »

I remember the active clans! Remember Dewclan? [I think thats what it was called?} And I also remember there being a pride in L island called... I think it started with a U?

The pride was Umafisi. I was never in it but I met and made friends with PLENTY of people who were. I still hang around L island and remember the good times I use to rp with the Umafisi folks. There was some good times.

I also miss General, but there was a good reason they killed it. It was fun though to chat with others around the map though sometimes. Some of the chat topic were funny xD.

I do miss the good ol' days where there'd be heaps of floofs on but it happens. I believe fh started to become quieter when the registration closed, as there were people joining all the time. But because it got really populated they had to close it. You never know, though, fh could become bigger again, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 04:11:24 pm »
i remember when shatteredclan was still a thing
man that was ages ago
i remember when warrior cat clans had absolutely taken over fluorite, mate centers went into ficho more often...
i remember spamming general chat with 'NYANYNAYNAYNAYNAYNNAYN'.
i was a stupid thirteen year old.

aaaa the good old days.
power play and edge was high
and enjoyment was to be expected.

the year 2013 was a good one indeed.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 12:03:18 am »
i remember when shatteredclan was still a thing
man that was ages ago
i remember when warrior cat clans had absolutely taken over fluorite, mate centers went into ficho more often...
i remember spamming general chat with 'NYANYNAYNAYNAYNAYNNAYN'.
i was a stupid thirteen year old.

aaaa the good old days.
power play and edge was high
and enjoyment was to be expected.

the year 2013 was a good one indeed.

I was actually a member of shatteredclan for a while lol

are there any new clans now?