Author Topic: Is FH being hacked?  (Read 7339 times)

Offline bumblegrump

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Is FH being hacked?
« on: November 27, 2015, 08:14:41 am »
Alright so I just got kicked with no explanation. At first I was like "Oh, alrighty then. Weird but whatever."
But then a red text came up in the chat saying that all those who don't log off willingly will be kicked, or banned.

Are there any mods who are on who can ban this person, or take their privileges away? :/ Really not cool.

Sandfury

Re: Is FH being hacked?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 08:17:12 am »
Short answer, yes, it is.
In the chats right now, I believe (I have logged off to save my tail) MOD33312 is an actual MOD.
MOD62 is the hacker.

(I was on a modded version of Feralheart, AKA FHD for a few moments on this screenshot before I switched back to the un-modded version)

(I have blurred the conversation for reasons.)
My only purpose showing these is to give a visual. If requested, I'll remove these screens.
Edit: I would also like to add that the MOD33312 was (perhaps IS as of right now) warning people to log off before their accounts were hacked by the hacker.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:24:35 am by Doge-Space-Dogito »

Offline LordKreiger

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • meganzas.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 08:23:46 am »
Aye yes. It is being hacked. Raz's account is supposedly running around from what I saw on the site they advertised.

Though I have not logged on I've been getting feed from friends online. It's strange.
Check out the Pack of Eventide!
"You need a little mischief in your life to keep your soul alive." - BJ

Offline bumblegrump

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 08:26:13 am »
Aye yes. It is being hacked. Raz's account is supposedly running around from what I saw on the site they advertised.

Though I have not logged on I've been getting feed from friends online. It's strange.

Oh gosh. How spooky. ;o;

Sandfury

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 08:27:38 am »
Spooky indeed.

Offline LordKreiger

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • meganzas.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 08:28:29 am »
As of right now they are targeting staff members. I believe a few IT based servers were hit awhile back so I wonder if this is some how related. Can not say I've seen a hack of this scale in my years with the community.
Check out the Pack of Eventide!
"You need a little mischief in your life to keep your soul alive." - BJ

Offline LunaLovesLife

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 08:32:15 am »
It all started with three accounts with the character name 404 Error. They had Found a way to change the characters To were they looked very unnatural! They no longer looked like Normal 3d Character Modals, But 2D!
Please! Watch out for anyone with an unnatural Character, It means they have hacked to get there character that way.

Sandfury

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 08:33:15 am »
It all started with three accounts with the character name 404 Error. They had Found a way to change the characters To were they looked very unnatural! They no longer looked like Normal 3d Character Modals, But 2D!
Please! Watch out for anyone with an unnatural Character, It means they have hacked to get there character that way.
Did you happen to snap a screenshot? Their usernames could perhaps be very useful for the staff.

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 08:39:49 am »
Earlier, my friend sent these screenshots in our Skype group:
http://i63BannedImageSite/vhc7z4.jpg
http://i67BannedImageSite/j9a2h1.jpg
http://i65BannedImageSite/qnvfon.jpg
I hope this can be useful. >__< I don't want to lose FH to hackers.
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline bumblegrump

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 08:40:54 am »
There were people with short but very stretched out bodies the other day - I'll post pics once I figure out how, lmao.

Sorry for not covering the usernames, I don't have any photo editors. Also not blaming these people at all - they acted normal but I'm just showing what the morphed characters look like.