Author Topic: Things you love about FeralHeart  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Things you love about FeralHeart
« on: November 28, 2015, 04:04:47 am »
As a way to try to shine a light in the dark about what's been going on the entire, day, I decided to make this positive little post where you guys can share the things you absolutely love about FeralHeart! Whether its the members, the maps, the role plays, anything! I'd love to hear what you have to say.

As for me, here's a list of some of the things I love about the game:

- The community! Sure, there's those bad apples every once and a while but the people in FeralHeart really do care. They're very loving and friendly and are always willing to help each other out.

- The creativity! Even though there are only a few different things you can do with default FH, there are hundreds of custom markings that lovely members of the community have made for us to spice our characters up with! It's always great to see so many creative ways of making different characters, whether it be anatomic, colors or markings.

- The idea, of course. Who wouldn't want to walk around as a canine or feline, or role play as a warrior cat, wolf, horse, or even dragon? Even though the game isn't 'finished' I think it's lovely just as it is now. It really was a great idea to make the game the way it is, there's hardly any other games out there like it!

So that's only a few things that I love about the game, what are the things you love about it?

in-game: hooli

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
Re: Things you love about FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 04:06:55 am »
How easy it is to create something new! I love making maps, presets, etc.
Also; my friends! Of course, I only have a few, but I met someone really really cool and can't wait to talk to them again!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:23:00 am by Greystar2000 »
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 04:20:35 am »
I love a lot of things about FH, but my favorites would have to be the community and the creativity c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 04:21:18 am »
I also like a lot of the community. I've seen really cool creations that people have made, and some people on here are pure genius when it comes to comedy, and some roleplays are really cool to watch.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Viperther

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 04:24:24 am »
What I love about FeralHeart?

1. I love how the staff works their tails off to keep the game alive, and how they are doing anything they can to fix FeralHeart.

2. I love how all the floofs here are so kind and helpful! Just like you Hooli. :D

3. I love how everyone is so creative with their character designs, all designs are amazing!

4. I love how people make maps, presets, ect. For others to enjoy!

5. I love how people make roleplays, and make their own story for them.

I would say more, but I don't know how to explain the rest.
Love you floofs!

Bai. <3
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:39:46 am by Viperther »

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 04:41:04 am »
Fun topic!

Friends! In real life I have issues with some people but online everyone I pretty much meet is just as sweet as they come. Sure I have met a few mean players here and there but not as many face to face.

Staff! Ok as for these peeps I am just so pleased for them they are amazing. They help me with my noobie ways XD

Creativity! Ok so I just love looking at other peoples chars and their bios I love creativity since I myself am not that creative. I can't see their mass markings even though I downloaded thats a problem I am going to ask about but getting off topic. I just love creative people I admire them
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 12:11:09 pm »
ahh with all the stuff going on im glad for this thread ;u;

- the whole idea of it; i love animals and i love the whole concept of making up your own stories ;; you can literally be anything, and even if it's not gonna update i love it anyway!! the simplicity of it makes it enjoyable and relaxing.

- the community; there has been a few slip-ups with certain people, making the community seem like an awful place. but honestly, getting past the bad side of the community, it's actually a really fun and safe place to be once you find your friends and idk where i'd be without the people who i've met on this game around me ;;

- the abilities to create; as i said; you can literally be anything and you can make whatever you want!! whether it be items, maps, presets, items or mods. it just enables your imagination to go anywhere, even in rp! without all the creative features, FH would be a little bit more boring.

- lastly but not least; the staff! without the staff, this whole game would be in shambles. they work their butts off to keep it running, and im eternally grateful they take time out of their personal lifes to keep their community happy and safe!! gahh just thank you so much staffers <33

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 12:47:27 pm »
My absolutely number one and favourite thing about Feral Heart are presets! I enjoy creating presets for my characters and in the future for others! I love meeting new people from all over the world and the good thing is that it somehow gives you freedom.
For me Feral Heart is a place where imagination is real. It takes me away from all problems in real life.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 02:24:38 pm »
-Character Creator

so i can kill at least ten-forty minutes of time making the perfect sparkledog

-Gameplay/Maps

run around a giant field or a small island with tiny lions

-Modding Community

most good content comes from here so i approve

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Preach

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 06:41:40 pm »
The presets - the ability to have character really come to life. You are free to add any markings and make how you deserve.

The community- With active staff and members, the forum can continue to go on for many generations.

Maps - Even though some are loud and fill with crazy people, some are quiet peaceful.

The contest - Very fun.