Author Topic: Cube's Preset's (CLOSED)  (Read 8497 times)

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • who are you, that you do not know your history?
    • View Profile
Re: Cube's Preset's (OPEN)
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 01:38:06 pm »
Hello, wonderful person!

Username: narwalpanda54321
Display name: ------
Preset folder: 6
Picture:
Detailed description: ---------
Eyes?: Whole
Wings?: -----
Mane?: -----
Tufts?: --------
Scars?: ------

I don't see the picture inside the spoiler. Request denied until a proper image is put up.

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 02:02:41 pm »
Wish I could really make a preset of my profile character. But i'm a little tired right now so I'm just commenting to try this later. XD

Also, wonderful presets! :O

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2015, 02:35:37 pm »
Wish I could really make a preset of my profile character. But i'm a little tired right now so I'm just commenting to try this later. XD

Thanks. c:

Offline Queen_Innocent

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2015, 11:45:22 pm »

Thanks. c:

Np haha!

I'll get started on the preset request now. *Rubs hands together*

Offline Queen_Innocent

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2015, 11:56:36 pm »
--This is a preset request! Click the spoiler for more!--

JUST TO KEEP THINGS CLEAN I'M HIDING MY REQUEST A BIT

Username:
Fallen Soldier

Display name:
Kiri

Preset folder:

Picture(s):

Body

Eyes

Detailed description:
I've not yet made a name for him/her, but she has heterochromia which gives her/him one violet eye and one silver grey. The fur is long, white and grey, and she's/he's got those fox-like ears to work with. If you look in the picture you can see that he/she's a floofy one. :D

Eyes?:
One silver grey and one violet. Grey is left and violet is right. (See images)

Wings?:
I don't really ever work with wings, but if needed in emergency I'll just email ya

Mane?:
Yea, she/he has a mane cause let's face it, Fh characters do not look the best without manes. (Why I cannot wait for more realistic games yet i'll still rp on here). Just make it grey with white tips. ouo

Tufts?:
I believe I use the last one you can, where the mane is a different set than the tuft on the back. He/she is a floofy pup after all, :D

Scars?:
None yet, but when he/she grows older and faces battles, i'll come to you like the wings

((Hope the picture isn't too small to work with))
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 04:54:34 am by Kiri »

Offline popstar123

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2015, 04:47:03 am »
First preset request! Hope it isn't too complicated :3

Username: popstar123 (Its old don't judge)
Display name: ~Siri~
Preset folder: Preset folder 5
Picture:
Detailed description: Her name is Dappledleaf, she is a she cat who is currently 26 moons. She has a very sleek pelt with detailed and very unique tortoiseshell markings. Her build is very slender with few scars on it. She has small paws and a cute bobtail. To go with her gentle appearance she has a soft pink nose and gentle golden yellow eyes.
Eyes?:
Wings?: Nope
Mane?: Yes she does have one, it would be the side hair for felines and it would follow the designs in the picture
Tufts?: She has cheek tufts and thats it. They can follow the markings on the main body and face or just be plain white whatevs.
Scars?: Nope

Also this is an adopt i got and i frequently use with friends. They recently got feral heart and are using in game markings however there really aren't any substitutes for her markings.

Credit to Lionbattle on DA for my profile pic!

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2015, 04:52:29 am »

Picture:
Detailed description: Her name is Dappledleaf, she is a she cat who is currently 26 moons. She has a very sleek pelt with detailed and very unique tortoiseshell markings. Her build is very slender with few scars on it. She has small paws and a cute bobtail. To go with her gentle appearance she has a soft pink nose and gentle golden yellow eyes.
Eyes?:
Mane?: Yes she does have one, it would be the side hair for felines and it would follow the designs in the picture
Tufts?: She has cheek tufts and thats it. They can follow the markings on the main body and face or just be plain white whatevs.

Also this is an adopt i got and i frequently use with friends. They recently got feral heart and are using in game markings however there really aren't any substitutes for her markings.
I can't make it in the preset_5 folder, since someone else requested a preset in there. Otger than that, starting when i get on my laptop.

Offline Queen_Innocent

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2015, 04:54:55 am »

Picture:
Eyes?:

I can't make it in the preset_5 folder, since someone else requested a preset in there. Otger than that, starting when i get on my laptop.

I made mine aswhale! XD

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2015, 04:56:32 am »
JUST TO KEEP THINGS CLEAN I'M HIDING MY REQUEST A BIT

Username:
Fallen Soldier

Display name:
Kiri

Preset folder:

Picture(s):

Body

Eyes

Detailed description:
I've not yet made a name for him/her, but she has heterochromia which gives her/him one violet eye and one silver grey. The fur is long, white and grey, and she's/he's got those fox-like ears to work with. If you look in the picture you can see that he/she's a floofy one. :D

Eyes?:
One silver grey and one violet. Grey is left and violet is right. (See images)

Wings?:
I don't really ever work with wings, but if needed in emergency I'll just email ya

Mane?:
Yea, she/he has a mane cause let's face it, Fh characters do not look the best without manes. (Why I cannot wait for more realistic games yet i'll still rp on here). Just make it grey with white tips. ouo

Tufts?:
I believe I use the last one you can, where the mane is a different set than the tuft on the back. He/she is a floofy pup after all, :D

Scars?:
None yet, but when he/she grows older and faces battles, i'll come to you like the wings

((Hope the picture isn't too small to work with))
No pls don't email me. It's my dads email. (dun judge i was 8 back then) *flies away to make preset*

Offline popstar123

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2015, 05:27:55 am »

Picture:
Eyes?:

Thats honestly fine. I just picked a random folder. I have all of my preset folders available except for 4. You can choose the folder its in just lemme know :3

Credit to Lionbattle on DA for my profile pic!