Author Topic: how do we turn our game server online?  (Read 789 times)

Offline alyssab2001

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
how do we turn our game server online?
« on: November 28, 2015, 06:30:56 pm »
hey thanks for the advice but two things xD how do I post something you guys just did and how do I turn my gamer server online? thanks for reading this.  :)

AutumnTheWulf

Re: how do we turn our game server online?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 06:33:23 pm »
You can't turn your game server online. FH server will be offline untill further notice. Keep up with news on the forum to see when will the server be back online. There has been some hacking issues and staff team is dealing with fixing it at the moment.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 06:35:08 pm »
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, floof, but do let me know if I'm wrong. You can't turn the game server online- only Staff can turn on the server. We have kept the server offline for the time being, due to reasons posted here. Until the server is back online, you won't be able to log into the game. Hang in there. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline alyssab2001

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 06:39:58 pm »
thanks guys. I hope it turns online soon. :D

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 06:46:47 pm »
As soon as we've fixed everything up, we'll be sure to notify users that it's back online. If you have any other questions about the server, feel free to Private Message a Staff member. I'll go ahead and lock this up since your question was answered. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.