Author Topic: Presets Being Whie  (Read 1216 times)

Offline katiebug07127

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Profile
Presets Being Whie
« on: December 05, 2015, 03:59:39 pm »
So I was wondering. Why are the presets in-game are white? I am scared to use presets because I or other players won't be able to see it. How can I fix this? Please help. :-[ :-X :'(
Look me up on DeviantArt ;p

Preach

Re: Presets Being Whie
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 04:02:10 pm »
Your friend has to make sure that they log into their game with the exact username they registered for on the forum before exporting the preset. That means it has to have the exact caps etc no variation of their username. Example my username is MorbidDecadence but I can log into the game as morbiddecadence but if I export my preset while logged in as morbiddecadence I'll get an fhp file with that name and it will not work for others to see me. If I try it will MorbidDecadence though it works so inform your friend of that. Tell your friend before he tries to export to get the new fhp to also delete the old one from his or her "preset" folder.
Hope that helps :)
Just adding on to Sura. (With ShotScreenes provided c: )

So what you need to do is make an account. After that you go here..Which says 'My Flies'. When you're in that spot. Go to 'Upload' Which I circle here. Then you click it you'll see a green tab, saying 'Begin upload'. Click it- My bad I mean click the 'Plus' and you'll see all your downloads. After that, make sure you go to 'OS '(C: ). Click it go and to go FeralHeart>Preset>(Your username and the number.)

Remember, Feralheart>Preset>(Your username and number)

Hope this helps.

And the reason you are seeing white is because they're wearing a preset or wearing mass markings.

Edit: you'll need to download the presets, in order to see them.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:06:40 pm by Preach »

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 04:04:35 pm »
These are not presets.
You see, when you go to your feral heart folder you will see a file named my_preset
Then in this file you'll se a list of files named preset_1, preset_2..etc...
In these files you can create your own preset.
There is nothing you need to fix here.
If you want to make your own preset you can check out this tutorial
here
Here is the YouTube tutorial on how to make a basic preset

So those ''white things'' in your preset maker are NOT presets.
You either need to download a preset to see 'SOMETHING' or make one of your own.

Or for example:

If you already downloaded one of the FREE presets, you have to place all the files you downloaded into my_presets->preset_#(number of the preset you got when you downloaded the free preset)

I hope I explained it a bit for ye
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:07:04 pm by AutumnTheWulf »

Offline ScaredSpaghetti

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 04:09:06 pm »
Also, on another note, if people are appearing white but you haven't downloaded presets for their character, they have markings on that you do not have added on to your game. When someone has on a preset, they just appear as their default (non-preset) look to people who don't own the preset.

DeviantArt: Unnuk
Tumblr: feralheartattack
In Game Username: ScaredSpaghetti

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 04:10:01 pm »
WOAH WAIIITTT

You said this:  
Why are the presets in-game are white?

Did you mean why are other people WHITE in game or something else?
I hope we're not explaining the wrong thing haha

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 04:12:40 pm »
If people appear white to you in-game it means that they have markings, not presets. If they have presets you wouldn't be able to see the preset but only their character that was created in character creator ingame.
So I recommend you downloading
Legendary Markings so you can be able to see everyone normally.