Author Topic: Game Download  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Lingerie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
    • View Profile
Game Download
« on: December 06, 2015, 03:27:52 am »
Windows 7 Computer, Dell.

Okay, so friend of mine has afore mentioned computer and she having downloading the game. She tried all downloads, yet it still won't work. She also tried using different browsers to open the files. Does anyone have any advice or can find video link to help? Also says her computer blocks files, how to fix? Thanks~

(Sorry for bad English)

Preach

Re: Game Download
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:43:31 am »
The Feral-heart downloads from this website cannot give you viruses. (If you download FH from another source, there's no telling what you'll get.) What more likely happened was you've picked up a virus from another site, from downloading another program. Your security program might also be a bit weak or need updating. Even though Feral-heart itself will not give you viruses, make sure you run a complete scan before (and after) you download it, or any unfamiliar program, for that matter. If you don't have a strong security system, I suggest you find one as soon as possible. You can contract all kinds of bugs and malware without even knowing it, just by clicking/visiting websites (by the way, Feral-heart's website doesn't contain any viruses). If you had a security system on your mac but don't on your windows PC, now might be the time to install it. It's unlikely that Feral-heart has actually caused your computer issues, but more likely you've picked them up from elsewhere, and since installing Feral-heart, your computer is just now recognizing harmful bugs on your computer.

Sorry if this incorrect.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 07:51:25 am »
If you say that her computer blocks files, then that's probably the problem right there. If you don't know how to stop this, then I'd suggest Googling it. Good luck!
Farewell everyone<3

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 08:00:02 am »
It might be that your Antivirus is blocking you from downloading feral heart.
Yeah it's true that feral heart cannot give you any viruses but your Antivirus might just be blocking you.
It happened to me before just to say hahha. So when you're downloading feral heart you should turn off your Antivirus and when the setup is finished just turn it back on.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 08:04:39 am »
The previous statements are correct.
The anti-virus is blocking the download and treating it like a virus.
If you want the game to be downloaded, you may have to turn off the anti-virus.
Another way would be using my mediafire link www.tinyurl.com/fhsetup15
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 08:07:42 am by PrettyReckless »
RETIRED.

Offline Lingerie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 02:31:52 am »
Thanks much :D It worked for her ^^ May staff lock thread please?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 02:38:14 am »
Of course! Good luck to your friend!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.