Author Topic: my character gallery  (Read 2532 times)

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
my character gallery
« on: December 13, 2015, 04:53:49 am »
MY CHARACTERS

hello everyone! I made this thread awhile back but since I'm back from my hiatus I decided to update it with all new art, bios and characters!! I hope you like them! Also, if the text/picture size columns are giving you a hard time, try zooming in or out a little. They're acting funky in this preview but imma let it slide cause I really want this in columns. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy cause i spent a lot of time working on this!!! I grew a beard while figuring out this forum code!!! And I'm a woman!!

Faline (retired)
Faline was my first ever character on this game, when I joined over four years ago. As a result, a lot of aspects of my personality shine through in her (also in my second character, Karlie). Faline was a sweet and feminine Scout who could never hurt a fly. She was loyal to her friends over all else, and she was quick to trust others. She often sugar-coated things and was kind to a fault. However, she was extremely sensitive, making it extremely difficult for her to take criticism. She was also extremely stubborn in what she believed was right, which eventually led to her demise. She was killed quietly by a packmate shortly after giving birth to Karlie. And she’s got huge ears, for some reason. Like, I don’t even remember why I made them so ridiculously huge.

Karlie (retired)
Faline’s strong-willed and emotional daughter. Karlie had the most intense drive and work ethic of any character I’ve ever made or seen. Albeit generally aggressive and short-tempered, Karlie was fiercely loyal and protective of her pack. She was of a muscular build and had a fiery intensity in everything she accomplished. After enduring a tumultuous and emotionally taxing life, she was killed by her only son at the ripe old age of ten years.

Fawnpetal
My beloved meddie character. Fawnpetal is a dilute tortoishell with a calm, down-to earth attitude. She is patient and wise, albeit somewhat lazy. She spends most of her free time lounging, eating snacks, and chewing on catnip leaves. She is good with children and loves to tell mythical stories of the spirits and the gods.

Andrei
Young, fun-loving, cynical and flirty, Andrei’s primary skill is doing anything except what he’s supposed to. He’s always procrastinating and goofing around, be it through pranks, poor attempts at flirting, or clumsy accidents. Andrei lacks the required focus to take things seriously, save for when the opportunity arises for him to do what he was made to do and help those who are injured. He becomes almost a new wolf completely when doing medic work, suddenly becoming extremely calm and focused. He developed this skill when he was just a pup, learning to take care of his littler brothers and sisters when his deadbeat parents weren’t around. He’s extremely attentive to all of his patients and has a repressed need for validation and acceptance.

Mohingan
Mohingan (a tribal name literally meaning ‘wolf’) is a reserved and patient wolf. Analytical, pragmatic, and difficult to piss off, Mohingan performs well under pressure and is well-suited to solitary ranks. He’s a rather large, thick-pelted wolf with much more muscle than speed. He is quiet but observant with a very long fuse. Mohi was bred and raised by native americans for most of his adolescence, so his morals and religious beliefs often align with theirs. As a result, he is also extremely tame around horses and other domesticated species.

]Cinderfern
Cinderfern is the textbook definition of a lawful good. She is sworn to her clan’s leader and will obey their every word until her dying breath. She’s extremely obedient and pious, but has difficulty thinking for herself. She makes decisions on hard facts exclusively. Her dream is to be ranked Deputy. She’s often blunt and somewhat abrasive, so it’s difficult at first for others to get along with her, and she’s horrible with kits. Oh, and she’s a lesbian. Yeah, you thought none of these charries was gonna be a lesbian? Think again :/ never judge a book by its cover

Kanari
Kanari is an adolescent lioness with a LOT of sass. She’s confident, charming, attractive and somewhat self-entitled. She’s somewhat aloof and will never take no for an answer. According to Kanari, the only thing you need to take seriously in life is boys. She’s only two and still has a lot to learn, and she’s eager to rise in rank and stature. She’s a fast learner, although she’s convinced she’s got nothing left to learn. Kanari will never hesitate to tell the whole truth like it is and will always be there to back up her friends.

Kimira
She’s beauty, she’s grace, she’s miss united states,,,,, nah not really. But if the wolf world had pageants, Kimi would definitely be taking home some trophies. Kimi is naïve, playful, shy and extremely impressionable. She’s three years old easily distracted. She will believe almost anything she’s told and is always full of sugar and happiness. This is because she represses everything and has no viable emotional outlets (yeah that went from 0-100 real quick). Kimira is a true southern belle: polite, charming, and disarmingly beautiful.

CREDITS:
lineart is not mine, it belongs to its rightful artists:
Feyrah on DA (Kimira and Faline)
Blue-Krew on DA (Cinderfern)
MerlynsMidnight on DA (Kanari)
Hooshakosh (Mohingan)
KyriaDori on DA (Karlie)
CYcat on DA (Fawnpetal)
andrei's line art is just some rando coloring page.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 05:41:16 am by papayatoot »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: my character gallery
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 11:19:59 am »
Oh my, this is very pretty, I love the designs and the layout!
Love Fernpetal most. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Preach

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 11:31:28 am »
Love the formatting!

Kimira sounds a like beautiful character...and her design. I hope to meet them all in game.

Offline Agentpaws

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Out of Order
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 03:44:40 pm »
WHAT a pretty name Faline is! I love all of these characters. So beautiful. :D

Avatar by yours truly! In-game Username: AgentPaws

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 05:42:26 am »
bumps cause overhaul update :3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 06:00:10 am »
Ahhh!
All of these characters are so cute, holyyy! I love the simplicity of the markings and colors and I especially like the looks of the last canine. Beautiful! <3
Thank you for sharing. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 07:43:11 pm »
These are such precious characters! I've a soft spot for Andrei, tbh. Such a sweet little guy omg <3

in-game: hooli

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 09:31:28 pm »
your characters are all so beautiful and creative!! congrats <3 :0 Loving Fawnpetal
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Erranti

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 03:54:15 pm »
Andrei is my fav!

Nice characters!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf