Author Topic: Unable to log in  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Shetroth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Unable to log in
« on: December 13, 2015, 12:47:52 pm »
Hello!

I'm a new user, registered yesterday on the site. I downloaded the game, everything seems to work just fine, until I try to log on to the main server. After a few seconds it tells me I cant connect to the front server. I tried everything, gave permission to the program to access the internet, even turned my firewalls off when I tried to log in. Nothing worked, I kept getting the same messgae over and over again. Then I found out about this new window what I need to keep open while I'm playing, but now the game just tells me I typed in the wrong username/password. I checked, I have no space or special characters in either of them. I tried to reinstall the game, but it just gave me the same thing.

What sould I do? Or am I doing something wrong?

Preach

Re: Unable to log in
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 12:56:36 pm »
Have u tried the new system?

Please look here for information about your issue.

If you can't login in still, WITH the window, then close feralheart and open back up again.

Offline Shetroth

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 01:11:03 pm »
Yes I tried, and got the password/username problems 4 times, and once the failed to connect to the front server error. I got banned for 15 minutes. :C

Offline Shetroth

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 01:35:47 pm »
Tried it with another browser, put on and disabled my proxy again, still nothing. I'm starting to get to the pont where I give up.

Offline Tessel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 02:24:20 pm »
Did you try waiting about 30 seconds - a minute after logging in before logging into the game? I had the same problem as you, and that's what fixed mine.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:26:25 pm by Dispatch »

Offline Shetroth

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 04:08:02 pm »
Sadly no, faild to connect to front server again. Any other idea? I think I tried everything what I could, and it still doesnt let me play.

Offline Shetroth

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 08:09:14 pm »
Guys, I'm just so happy right now, it finally let me in! Turns out, I just needed to type the numbers in my password using the number buttons on the top of my keyboard, lol. : D Thanks for everyone who replyed to this thread. : )

edit: I would close this thread, if I knew how to...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 08:12:09 pm by Shetroth »

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 08:18:03 pm »
I'll lock this up for you. When logging in, it's important not to use the numpad (the numbers on the side of your keyboard) or else the game will not pick up your username or password. I'm glad you were able to get into the game. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.