Author Topic: New login connection issue.  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Ravelight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New login connection issue.
« on: December 13, 2015, 05:02:32 pm »
Hello, before the new login system happened I almost never lost connection. Now the longest I'm able to stay on without losing it is a couple minuets at most, usually less. However; my confusion comes in because I am not logged out of the website, only the game. I have read the New Login Information thread and have not found the solution to my problem. If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Also on a less serious note, for some reason I do get logged out of the website whenever I try to edit or create a character. Not really as much as a pressing concern, but getting that fixed would be nice aswell.~

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: New login connection issue.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 05:18:51 pm »
Also on a less serious note, for some reason I do get logged out of the website whenever I try to edit or create a character. Not really as much as a pressing concern, but getting that fixed would be nice aswell.~

Try this. :) Log out and when you log back in, next to the password box will give you a list of timings you want to stayed logged in to the site, click forever if you want to stay logged in or another option if you wish.

Edit:

As mentioned earlier in this thread, we have a new system in place to take care of the game and make it more secure. This requires users to open up a new tab on our site, login with their desired account and keep the browser open during the time they play the game. This tab is one of the new security measures, and as much as it might cause more hassle to play the game, we hope that all users understand the importance of having it there. Instructions on how to use it can be found below:

-Either use this link http://feral-heart.com/login/ or click "Play Game" in the right side of the site menu.

-Login to the account you wish to play on by providing the correct details.

-Give it a minute to connect and then launch your FH game client and login through there with the same account.

-Keep the tab and browser open during the whole time you play Feral-Heart.

This should help. :P Make sure to keep the tab open while you play!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 05:58:21 pm by Ritatalia »

Offline Ravelight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 06:07:52 pm »
I am aware of the new login system, and I do use it. However, I lose connection to the front server, but am still logged into the site. Also, thank you for advice it means alot.~

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 06:28:15 pm »
I am aware of the new login system, and I do use it. However, I lose connection to the front server, but am still logged into the site. Also, thank you for advice it means alot.~

No problem! <3 and try using another web browser, it might work.