Author Topic: Something that is bothering me..  (Read 9652 times)

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: Something that is bothering me..
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 02:32:14 am »
Nah, it's ok XDD
Everyone acts different and they take things differently to others. Some may take it well, some won't.

Though it does make me wonder the 'what if' if they'd acted differently and listened to us and saw how they were behaving.

JazzForLife

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 08:14:54 pm »
Gah, I understand how you feel. I hate it. Somehow online friends are most of my closest friends. People at school and my other friends think it's weird that I draw wolves and like them so much. But on here and other sites people understand that and are united by that same intrest. I love that. I can talk about it all I want and no one looks at you like you're insane and weird. Especially when I draw my online friends pictures. They love them. My irl friends don't really. I've lost a lot of insanely great online friends recently because they went inactive. I cried to, you're not the only one. For I think the online friends and the best. They cannot judge you by how you appear, just how you act. That's how you get the best friends.

Maryritai

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2011, 08:30:40 pm »
I feel The Same.
Roleplaying, No one understands It. They think I'm weird and Always Ask Me What I do On This Site.
I try to explain but They don't get it. They think I'm weird If I draw Manga. And That's Why I never Share This Side of Me.
But With Peeps on The Internet, They understand Anime, Manga, Roleplaying.

I had met lots of Close Friends on CS, Especially A Girl Named Kalbers (She is now named Leaf)
She was honestly My Best Friend and I felt really Sad, Since COPPA (It stands for Children of Parental Protection Agency) was implemented I would never speak to them again.

But Last Night, I got a Happy Ending. I was on Wajas, Talking to Kyugima (One of My RP Friends) and  Then I saw Someone named Kalbers21/60. I almost knew it was her, No one has a name like that.
So I PMed Her and It was her, So I can talk to her on there now! :)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2011, 11:49:52 pm »
Aw, thats great news ^.^
Making friends online is just so much easier, while its harder in real life and no one seems to care much of what you do <. <

In fact, most of the time I cannot have a mature or good conversation with any of the kids my age in real life because they always turn anything I say into a dirty joke -_-
I would be serious and say something, and then suddenly everyone around me starts laughing like crazy and I'm standing there with a confused expression on my face. I have to be extra careful of what I say now because if I say anything now, everybody just starts laughing. I hate it.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

JazzForLife

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 12:32:05 am »
Oh, gawd, I HATE that. Everyone is so childish. I can't say anything without it being dirty. I only don't mind it when I talking with online friends and I ment it to be a bit dirty. Other than that, I hate when kids do that.

Maryritai

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 01:54:50 am »
I mean, Sometimes I get The Wrong Idea If It Sounds Dirty and Even On FH, We do a bit of Dirty Jokes Here and There But They are meant to be funny.

It really nice to have people that understand What You Talk About.
I guess. If I wasn't called to RPing and It wasn't A Natural Gift, I wouldn't have the amazing friends I have on The Internet Now.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 02:40:12 am »
Gah, I understand how you feel. I hate it. Somehow online friends are most of my closest friends. People at school and my other friends think it's weird that I draw wolves and like them so much. But on here and other sites people understand that and are united by that same intrest. I love that. I can talk about it all I want and no one looks at you like you're insane and weird. Especially when I draw my online friends pictures. They love them. My irl friends don't really. I've lost a lot of insanely great online friends recently because they went inactive. I cried to, you're not the only one. For I think the online friends and the best. They cannot judge you by how you appear, just how you act. That's how you get the best friends.
All of that.

I get along far better with my online friends compared to my real life ones. I mean sure I got along with my friends in real life we had fun and such but they never totally shared the same interests and all that, that I have.
I took the giant risk and met two of my online friends in America, that experience set in stone that I preferred them over my real life friends here.
My RL friends are now just all..."BOYSBOYSBOYS ALCOHOL PARTIES MORE ALCOHOL BOYSBOYS" which I'm not interested in. My online friends do none of that so I had a much much better time with them and I just get along better with them, we're all gamers, draw, be tards etc XD.
Of Course the downside is, is that they live all the way over in America and I live all the way in Australia.

In school I was the girl who liked dinosaurs instead of playing with dolls and makeup. I went to an all girls catholic school blergh. So I was always the odd one out most of the time.

Maryritai

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 02:48:57 am »
@Draak

Exactly. Internet Makes Me Feel Like I'm Not Alone, That Me, The Person Typing, Was Pefect and No one Cared About My Flaws.

I mean Sure, I do Think Some Celeb Boys are Hot But I'm More Excited About Anime Boys Than Real Life Guys. I mean, I do Have Guy Friends In Real Life But I love My Internet Friends.

Hell, I even know One Guy Who I met On The Internet and I have him as My FB Friend and He is like a Role-Model To Me.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 02:59:11 am »
Yeah, the internet kinda oddly makes you feel more included.

Maryritai

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 03:05:16 am »
Yeah. That's Why RL Is So hated, Because You have to deal with all of the drama and problems.