Author Topic: Something that is bothering me..  (Read 9706 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Something that is bothering me..
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2011, 11:39:54 am »
Exactly! Life if filled with to much drama and problems, most of which are avoidable but people just refuse to avoid them. I come online to get away from that and a little break from RL, though sometimes, unfortunately, there's a lot of drama and issues online as well -_-

I feel closer to people online because as all of you have said already, I have more things in commen with them than anyone else I met in real life. In real life, I like never talk to anyone, which some mistake as me being shy (I sometimes get shy, but I can talk to someone if I'm spoken to), but really I'm just not interested in what they all have to say, and again if I say anything they turn it into a dirty joke.
Boys, alchohol, parties, cars, magazines, ect. When they try talking to me about this stuff, I just start to drift away and zone them out. This is when my "just smile and nod" technique pays off x3
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Maryritai

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 07:55:51 pm »
Lol. Good Technique to master, I'd say.

I mean, I do talk to people in RL and My shyness has worn off me. I Still Like Some Topics Such as Music Or Movies.

It Feels Weird Because I Speak Intelligently and They Look at Me Weird

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 10:03:19 pm »
Like they don't understand you at all, right?
This is why I only have like two friends, while everyone else has five or more xD

I talk to some people, but don't really consider them as 'friends'. The friends I do have seem to understand me more, and we have a lot more in common and love to hang out. There are a few issues here and there but they don't annoy me to insanity xD
I mean in real life by the way, I have more friends online than in real life haha.

Yes, I like very, and I mean very few people in the world.
The Hobbit

Maryritai

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2011, 11:11:50 pm »
That's Sad Because, You can never show THAT side of you. (Sorry, Too Lazy To do Italics)
I mean, I use to Play Runescape (Rage Quit A lot) But My Parents and Brother Understood That, Cause My Brother use to play and He use to have a Membership So...

But When I like Listen To Anime and Speak in Like, Japanese, Only My Brother Would understand Animes and Manga. But He would understand Japanese Cause He studied that for about a long time.

Classmates and Such Basically Force me to speak modernly.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2011, 02:35:21 am »
I had one real life gamer friend, then they grew out of it :c we'd play Nintendo games a whole lot. I miss it a lot.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2011, 02:58:37 am »
I had a friend that I met on Youtube when I was younger. He was my very first friend on the internet ever. We rp'd every single day since we met. This lasted for a long time. Months. Almost a whole year. And then he stopped getting on so much. I asked him why and he just told me he had things to do. He went inactive for a very long time afterwards. I didnt even get to have conversations with him anymore.

Finally he just stopped all together. I was very angry with him. 1. Because he didnt even give me legit reasons. He even started to get on again, but he'd never say a word to me! No "Hello, how ya doin" or nothing! I just left it alone until I couldnt take it anymore.

I finally spoke up and told him how I felt. He never responded.

Maryritai

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2011, 03:16:56 am »
I kinda Do Get Him. I mean, He was probably Busy and All Used That Time To Check up On RP's.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2011, 09:44:45 pm »
^If your responding to me, than I highly doubt that. I was the only person he rp'd with. And even if you he was busy all the time, he couldve at least said hi once in a while. And not just disappear.

Maryritai

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2011, 10:04:32 pm »
Well Some People Change, Internet Wise or RL Wise.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2011, 02:40:35 am »
So true V.V

I despize it though when a friend just completely ignores me, and when this happens and even if I ask what's wrong and they don't answer, then I just say "whatever" and leave them be.
Though I hate it when this happens and when I don't answer them they suddenly get mad at me and accuse me of ignoring them. -.-
The Hobbit