Author Topic: i can't play cuz the new login never loads for me to play  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Wolvesrock45667

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ello :3
    • View Profile
    • devintart.net
i can't play cuz the new login never loads for me to play
« on: December 26, 2015, 10:54:18 pm »
ever since the hacking problem had happened we are supposed to use the new login but it will never work all it does is asks for username and password, but when i put those in it just has a black screen with Keep this page open while you play on the top left corner. Anyone know what to do? D:

Preach

Re: i can't play cuz the new login never loads for me to play
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 10:56:22 pm »
If you're confused on what to do, then you might want to look here for understanding.

A quick understanding of the new login

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 03:30:50 am »
It will not let me connect to the game, why?
If you're experiencing issues it could be how your browser is currently set up. We do not allow any proxies so please disable any proxy settings you might have enabled. Also do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled. If you still have issues feel free to try another web browser all together. Also do keep in mind that we do not let any banned users connect to the game

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 06:33:55 pm »
I may be wrong, but it sounded to me as if you are trying to access/play the game from the site. If that's what you are trying to do, that's not the case. You still must have the game downloaded (which you can do HERE), install it, start it up, and then have that login page open while you play the game. You cannot login to the new login page and play the game directly from there.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 07:01:38 pm »
Okay so this is how the login page Works.

You login and after you do that you'll see the Black screen with 'Keep this page open while you play' on the top of it.
Simple as It says, keep THAT page OPEN. Now open the 'actual' game on your Computer and login into the game while keeping the login page opened WHILE you play ingame.

I hope I cleared this up for ye a bit.

Offline Wolvesrock45667

• Curious Wanderer
  • ello :3
    • View Profile
    • devintart.net
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 09:28:50 pm »
oh o-o

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 10:16:14 pm »
Well,  I guess it works now for ye am I right?  C:

Offline WolfScorcher9

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 03:46:33 am »
Uh, related to this issue, can I ask why even if i did open the new login page and the game I couldn't login. I'm totally sure my username and password is correct. What is different from all the things that people have is that the new login page doesn't have something on the top left corner saying keep the tab open. I'm using chrome. Is there anything i miss in order to log in? I just registered this account and so I don't understand the forum too. I hope I'm posting in the right topic. If someone could do something, please help me.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 04:09:25 am »
Uh, related to this issue, can I ask why even if i did open the new login page and the game I couldn't login. I'm totally sure my username and password is correct. What is different from all the things that people have is that the new login page doesn't have something on the top left corner saying keep the tab open. I'm using chrome. Is there anything i miss in order to log in? I just registered this account and so I don't understand the forum too. I hope I'm posting in the right topic. If someone could do something, please help me.

Ah, next time try to make y'er own thread so tech support floofs know that ye need help and aren't assisting in this situation.

As to the problem ye are 'aving, make sure ye wait a few seconds to a minute b'fore attempting to log in to the game. If ye already logged in too quickly, exit the game and open it 'gain. I've noticed once ye accidentally log in too fast, 'twon't register that ye 'ave the "Keep open to play" tab on.

Also keep in mind to not be using that browser f'er anything else while y'er playing. If ye make a new tab on the browser, it shall log ye out and ye will lose connection.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline WolfScorcher9

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 04:36:13 am »
I don't know how to make a thread or even quote what you said yet but, thank you! I'll try it once i could since i can't now  :) :)