Author Topic: Anali *.MMORPGAO.* Animals!  (Read 1839 times)

Koolwolfe

Anali *.MMORPGAO.* Animals!
« on: December 30, 2015, 04:53:15 am »
Anali

I am no rush to say, that I have finally made up my mind and I am going to be starting Anali! Sketches, and species will actually be updated here, and possibly on the forums(If I ever can get to it.). Anali is supposed to be a mass multiplayer role play game only consisting of animals hence "MMORPGA". I can give you some details and etc, when I truly figure out what I want to do with this long lasting idea! Here is my idea of what you should be able to do in the game, if you have any suggestion use this form:
I have a suggestion!
Is It A Item?: (Yes or No.)
Is It Game Related Or Forum?: (Yes or No.)
What Is Your Idea?: (List idea.)

Items -

The Spear -

The Spear is a weapon used by those only the quickest to spin, and those of course who will not get dizzy. How will you use this wonderful weapon? Well you see, you will grab the handle (Where the reddish brown color is located.) Then you will have your character spin about, then let it go. Your aiming depends on how this will turn out. Have fun!

The Dagger -

The Dagger can be used by anyone, anyone who does not mind being that close in battle that is. How will you use this weapon? You can either throw it similar to a spear, or you can stab your victim, like anyone truly would. The handle is similar to the spear, as the handle it's self is a reddish brown.

The Spiked Collar -

The spiked collar is, actually for the cowardly in my opinion. How will you use this weapon? You can hang it from a tree with a rope, as it has a metal connector, that will close around any neck. So when your victim is running away they will be trapped by the collar. Or, you can do it the old fashioned way, and just hold them down, and put it on.

Species -
Canine
Feline
Raptor
Rodent

Like what you see? Want to help? Post so below. Thank you for all your help!
~Inuitul
XOXOXO
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:06:51 am by Inuit »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Anali *.MMORPGAO.* Animals!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 11:11:10 am »
Oooo, this is quite interesting actually.
I'd love to know when the forums are up so I can register. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Preach

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 12:29:55 pm »
This sounds surprisingly interesting. Good luck on the game. ^^

Offline sparkle-dog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 04:49:27 pm »