Author Topic: Help?  (Read 965 times)

Offline annakat12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Help?
« on: January 01, 2016, 02:44:00 am »
Okay, I know I'm not supposed to say anything about, buuuuutt. I think there's a glitch going around banning peoples accounts. I know I'm not the only one because my sister, and my other friend have it too, and I'm pretty sure other users have this as well. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!
-Annakat12
I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion.
                                                     -Anonymous

Echoing harmony

Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 02:46:22 am »
I don't know of this glitch. And this is something you should PM the staff about.

Offline annakat12

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 02:50:58 am »
I will, thank you Heart-Lungs!
I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion.
                                                     -Anonymous

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 02:52:30 am »
No problem ^^, Good luck.

Preach

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 02:57:16 am »
I don't think there's a such thing called glitch ban? Staff are responsible for the banning, so I suggest talking to them. Good luck.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 03:03:45 am »
From what I'm aware of, there shouldn't be any sort of glitch- bans are set by a Staff member who either sees inappropriate language/behavior inside of the game or was sent a report of such behavior. Most often, if you hear of someone who says that there is a glitch for them being banned, they could either be confused as to what they did wrong or they don't wish to take responsibility for their actions and consequences. If, however, you believe something abnormal has been going on, do feel free to Private Message a Staff member on the forum rather than discuss on the Help threads- we don't allow users to discuss bans (even if it's a harmless concern) on the public board, so taking your message into privacy would be most appreciated. Locking this up.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.