Author Topic: Enhanced ~ A Mystical Twist [Big Cat + Canine RP][Active][Accepting]  (Read 7733 times)

Offline Cocopix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Enhanced ~ A Mystical Twist [Big Cat RP][Active]
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 04:06:55 am »
Username: ClockworkFoxx
Character Name: Arleigh
Activity Schedule: Rajakal/NoodleDragonSoup/Skyobsession and I know eachother irl. All he's gotta do is kick me in the shin a few times and I'll get my butt online if I'm not busy! So pretty much, if he's online, I'm probably online too.
Desired Starting Point (Just awoken, joined the group, loner, rogue): Just Awoken, Loner
Character Screenshot/Description:
Small Wildcat (in-game sizing still being adjusted), Black pelt, One eye is gold while the other is a pale silver due to blindness. A darkened scar runs though the blind eye. The edges seem to be glowing a faint blue. A single notch in the ear of the same side.

Accepted! There's just a few more details, which I'll send to you via PM.

Plays as Cocopix / Crystal Feather
Signature by Anarchiae @ DA

Offline Cocopix

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 05:53:09 am »
Bump >u>
We are still active, and recruiting!

Offline horsehalo15

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2016, 07:52:22 pm »
Username: horsehalo15
Character Name: Shinova
Activity Schedule: I try to get online at least two or three times a week, depending on my schoolwork.
Desired Starting Point (Just awoken, joined the group, loner, rogue): Just Awoken
Medium sized Wildcat, if the markings aren't acceptable, they can be changed

Offline Cocopix

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 12:03:46 am »
Username: horsehalo15
Character Name: Shinova
Activity Schedule: I try to get online at least two or three times a week, depending on my schoolwork.
Desired Starting Point (Just awoken, joined the group, loner, rogue): Just Awoken
Medium sized Wildcat, if the markings aren't acceptable, they can be changed

Accepted! The character should do fine.
A PM will be sent to you with further details

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2016, 12:15:24 pm »
Username: Xsonicfan5X
Character Name : Riki
Activity Schedule : Active (checks almost everyday)
Desired Starting Point (Just awoken, joined the group, loner, rogue) just awoken

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:17:01 pm by racheal »

Offline Cocopix

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2016, 07:27:23 am »
Enhanced Lives!

Enhanced has been quite inactive as of late, but now we hope to change that. We deeply apologise to members that have been wanting to continue with the roleplay, but due to crowded personal lives, we've been needing to put the group on hold.
But fortunately, we are now able to dust ourselves off and focus on growing our group. And now, we are proud to announce a new update:

The introduction of Canines!

Enhanced has been strictly a feline-only for as long as it has been run, but now we are pleased to announce that canines can now join in and start their own story in the mystical realms of Ignota Regni! Choose if you wish to work together with its current residents, or if you have ideas of your own...

A second update we will be incorporating in the new-and-improved version of Enhanced will be a complete new element:

The Metal Element!

What this element will introduce is the potential for members to craft high quality armour, weapons, jewels and clothing. Who knows, you might have the honour of crafting a jewel-encrusted crown for the Nuemae!

The resources used by those of the Metal element will need to be mined. Previously, there was nowhere to find any metals or precious jewels, but now we are happy to introduce a brand new portion to our beautiful map:

Ignota Regni Mines

The dark and mysterious series of twisted tunnels bear within them rich materials, such as iron, gold, diamonds, and many more metals and jewels! When mined and refined by a skilled Metal elemental, these resources can be used to craft amazing things!

And lastly, a sort of a work-in-progress as of now:

In-Game and Forum Trading Mechanism

In addition to the new ability to mine, refine and craft items, you can now be able to trade and sell the items you acquire in-game on our forums for other items or crystals (our currency)! You can keep track of your hoard on the forums, with your own thread to record your items, what you are trading, and the amount of crystals you own (that you can use to buy other items).
Things that you can buy and sell may include:
Food
Weapons
Armour
Decorations
Clothing
Raw/Refined Materials
And more!

For more information, see our website at www.enhancedroleplay.boards.com