Author Topic: Logging into the game  (Read 787 times)

Offline N o t s u r e

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sup homies.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
Logging into the game
« on: January 21, 2016, 12:04:25 am »
Okay so whenever I log into the browser part of fh, I then start up FH and then log in but it stays at the "Request Accepted, sending login" then it takes about 2 minutes and the browser part logs out and It'd doesn't even let me into the game part where I pick my character. Please help, x.x

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Logging into the game
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 12:09:31 am »
Make sure to keep the "you must keep this open while you play" page is up; and don't even minimize your window. If this still continues I'd try using a different browser (Chrome and Firefox seem to work best for people), and make sure that your internet is fast. Sometimes slow internet can affect whether or not you get in-game
Farewell everyone<3

Offline N o t s u r e

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Sup homies.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 12:11:25 am »
I do, & I usually don't minimize my window, I also use Chrome as well.  It was working perfectly fine last night then it just stopped working for some reason... I just went to bed and when I came home today it is still doing it.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 12:19:43 am »
Is your internet a bit slower than usual today? Your issue sounds like it's caused by slow internet; I have experienced this once as well

If you believe it's not your internet, I'd suggest carefully reading through these links:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=54268.0

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=54258.0

Good luck!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 11:47:30 am »
It will get stuck on request accepted if you log in to the wrong account on the site and use another one in the game as far as I know. Make sure that you're actually signing in to the same accounts both in game and on the site, and make sure you're using the same capitalization on both usernames.

If you double check this and it still doesn't work, try using another browser, Chrome or Firefox depending on what you already tried using, and if you're still having issues and users are playing the game, it can only be your internet or the computer you're using that is being the issue.
Former community manager of FeralHeart