Author Topic: My opinion on 5 Seconds Of Summer.  (Read 2843 times)

Offline itsmichael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i play guitar
    • View Profile
My opinion on 5 Seconds Of Summer.
« on: January 21, 2016, 10:08:42 am »
I started watching 5 Seconds Of Summer in late December 2015 I think. Sometime around late 2015. I'm very happy that I watched them. I can say, as a guy, I love 5sos. Yeahyeah I sound like a loser, but I really don't care if people judge me. 5SOS was the reason I wanted a guitar and I dyed my hair. (Well, More Michael haha) Everyday it saddens me to see 5SOS grow more every day, little by piece. I really can't watch them live without crying. I feel like they're my real best friends, but my chances of meeting them are very unlikely or even being noticed by them. I'm really happy I share my name with one of my heroes.

Why do you love them?

Funny Question, I love them because they always care. They're very funny and can always put a smile on my face. There was one time I'll tell you, I was upset and crying (yeahyeah guys cry too.) and I watched a few 5sos videos and I was smiling again. I honestly think I owe my life to them, it may sound pretty stupid but they've been so kind and I feel like I really know them. I really hate when guys always act like they're too cool for bands like 5sos. 5SOS already said they wanted to be a band not for only girls, but for everyone. They've also talked about self harm and mental illnesses. Not only are they good in music, They are also good people behind the music and that's one of the most amazing things that I've ever seen.

What about the 5sosfam?

I consider myself to be in the 5sosfam. I love the 5sosfam because they're so supportive and usually there is no hate. I also love the 5sosfam because they always say 5sos references that I always get. Anyway, I think this is long enough.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 08:33:50 pm by Michael »

Ign: itsmichael
Deviantart: michael-tomato
youtube: michael-tomato
Signature by Kikiorylandia

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: My opinion on 5 Seconds Of Summer.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 06:10:45 pm »
I sound like a fag

I really think you should take this word out of your post, as it can upset some others on the forums.
But other than that- I like 5SOS as well, not as much as the typical fan but I do enjoy some of their music.

in-game: hooli

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 06:17:27 pm »
I absolutely LOVE them, I saw them in concert last summer and I have 0 regrets other then afterwards everyone sounded like little mice talking.
artwork by dehvina

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 07:26:35 pm »
It's lovely to hear some nice words about other famous band groups. I don't listen to them, but I've heard lot's of good things about them too!
I'm more of a rock/metal person (Ashes Remain, Bring Me The Horizon, Skillet, Twenty One Pilots, Slipknot etc..) but I do love all genres. :)

Offline itsmichael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i play guitar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 08:35:34 pm »
Hooli- alrighty, I replaced it with loser.
Likuu - haha yes, 5sos fam for life?
Autumn - That's nice, I've listened to BMTH and Twenty One Pilots. I like them as well. I just don't listen to them as much.

Ign: itsmichael
Deviantart: michael-tomato
youtube: michael-tomato
Signature by Kikiorylandia

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 12:09:47 pm »
i'm not that much into 5SOS, but i do enjoy some their songs; being in a friend group where most of my friends idolize those sort of bands such as 5SOS i can't not hear about them loL

its really cool to a band make you feel so happy like this and i hope they continue to make you feel this happy ^^b

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Shamouseyxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Boy Meets World trashcan
    • 5secondsofcataclysm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 03:40:19 am »
I personally love them! I'm seeing them in July! My favorite is Michael. He is a cinnamon roll.
Hello, darlings! My name is Taylor!
If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
In-game name: shamouseyxx
--WON'T BE IN-GAME UNTIL MY LAPTOP IS FIXED. I USE MY PHONE--