Author Topic: "username" is online?  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Golden_Fox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Cuz yea
    • View Profile
"username" is online?
« on: January 22, 2016, 08:02:50 pm »
I was playing when someone came to the same map that I was, and in the chat showed "*the player username* is online" and when that person left it said "*the player username* is offline" in green, I've already seen this many times and I was wondering how can I do that?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: "username" is online?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 08:10:05 pm »
Ah, if this is in lime green text, then that would be the Group chat. If y'er not in a group, 'tis not unusual f'er people to get a random online status from an unknown person. Just a glitch in the clockwork, ye could say.

Other than that, I'm not quite sure what else that could be. I'm not quite sure what y'er wanting to do with it, by the way. This is just a notification that lets ye know someone has gone offline.

Perhaps ye can elaborate on what y'er wanting to do?

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 08:22:29 pm »
Adding onto what Enoki said, if you aren't in a group and it is a glitch, there's no need to worry. It's not a harmful glitch at all. There's nothing wrong with your game. Just a silly little bug.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Golden_Fox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Cuz yea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 09:59:02 pm »
Ah, if this is in lime green text, then that would be the Group chat. If y'er not in a group, 'tis not unusual f'er people to get a random online status from an unknown person. Just a glitch in the clockwork, ye could say.

Other than that, I'm not quite sure what else that could be. I'm not quite sure what y'er wanting to do with it, by the way. This is just a notification that lets ye know someone has gone offline.

Perhaps ye can elaborate on what y'er wanting to do?
I'm not sure if that was a glitch, I've already seen this person more than one time and always appear the same text in the chat, and I wasn't in a group, hmmm maybe she/he was a hacker? >.<
If I see this again, I may take a screenshot

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 11:15:04 pm »
Nurr, this would not be a hacker. It's a glitch, as mentioned above. The only way to make it stop would be to make a group.
A lot of people tend to make groups to stop it popping up, as well as to avoid random invitations.
RETIRED.