Author Topic: ~The SilverBloods~ (Wolf only Pack)  (Read 4660 times)

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
Re: ~The SilverBloods~ (Wolf only Pack)
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 08:21:48 am »
Name: Sky
Why you wish to join: I want a realistic pack!
Roleplay Sample: She sleeps on her side, hearing the steps on the grass of the wolf with sharp claws, Devil, He was no threat to Sky, but he had injured her when just 1yr old. She stood up and ran behind a rock, Devil lay down, and Sky jumped out, and clawed Devil.
Photo: None sorry
Back Story: She was born in the pack of 'Great Wolfs' She was the youngest of them all, back in 2010. She grew up, being educated by the elder wolfs. When she was just 1, she was ready to be educated how to pounce. Her elder educator, Creeped around, acting like a predator, like a bear, or a Coyote. She crouched, and pounced, she had not grew claws, but she didn't want to hurt her own Educator, so she jumped off before a real predator had came, when she was 9, she was ready to leave the pack, it was optional, but she wanted to. After all the education, she survived, and found a den she didnt want to stay in forever. Elk were once wandering around her den, and she ran, and took down a bull elk, all the females had ran away, and she was in a choma due to a bear creeping up to her, while feeding on her luxiorus Elk.
Other: this is the best i can do. tell me if i can improve!
Considred rank: Guard of pups, Lookout, Alpha or Delta :)
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline PyrPride200

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Delta Guard of the Silverbloods
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 02:44:24 pm »
Roleplay Sample: She sleeps on her side, hearing the steps on the grass of the wolf with sharp claws, Devil, He was no threat to Sky, but he had injured her when just 1yr old. She stood up and ran behind a rock, Devil lay down, and Sky jumped out, and clawed Devil.
Back Story: She was born in the pack of 'Great Wolfs' She was the youngest of them all, back in 2010. She grew up, being educated by the elder wolfs. When she was just 1, she was ready to be educated how to pounce. Her elder educator, Creeped around, acting like a predator, like a bear, or a Coyote. She crouched, and pounced, she had not grew claws, but she didn't want to hurt her own Educator, so she jumped off before a real predator had came, when she was 9, she was ready to leave the pack, it was optional, but she wanted to. After all the education, she survived, and found a den she didnt want to stay in forever. Elk were once wandering around her den, and she ran, and took down a bull elk, all the females had ran away, and she was in a choma due to a bear creeping up to her, while feeding on her luxiorus Elk.

"and clawed Devil." Canines don't usually use their claws. Their claws are more like nails and are really dull, used mainly for traction. Aside from that, great roleplay! Excited to see you in the pack!
~Pyr~

"Fear makes the wolf bigger than it is."

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 04:11:36 pm »
Gah, what a wonderful roleplay! I love the background of it, and the whole system itself sounds great. If I still had time to RP, I would definitely join. Maybe sometime in the future I will. Anyway, I hope all goes well. c:

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline wolfru

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Yep, le science is meh thing
    • View Profile
    • blackwolfheart12.deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 04:21:43 pm »
Wonderful roleplay! ^^ Hope it grows big. c;
Good luck with it! May join in the future. ^^
Need help? PM me.
Sig by me.

Formerly ~Black-Wolf~

Offline PyrPride200

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 06:50:00 pm »
Thank you, Tess and Black! I hope this grows to be big too! My alpha did amazing! ;D
~Pyr~

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 07:38:46 pm »
So im hoping we get more members so we can actually be active on the game

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2016, 07:44:37 pm »

So i like your back story its unique!

You could be a bit more detailed with your rp sample but other than that its pretty good

Your literacy isnt the highest but it isnt horrible i think its great!

Guard of course maybe subordinate...?

Welcome to the pack my friend!

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2016, 07:48:12 pm »
Name: Silver
Why do you want to join?: because i made the pack
Role-Play Example: dont need one
Photo: post it tomorrow (maybe)
Backstory:(Realistic Please) post it later
What Rank You Would Prefer: Alpha female
What job would you like?: Hunter

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2016, 09:54:43 pm »

So i like your back story its unique!

You could be a bit more detailed with your rp sample but other than that its pretty good

Your literacy isnt the highest but it isnt horrible i think its great!

Guard of course maybe subordinate...?

Welcome to the pack my friend!

Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline PyrPride200

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2016, 10:53:45 pm »
Name: Silver
Why do you want to join?: because i made the pack
Role-Play Example: dont need one
Photo: post it tomorrow (maybe)
Backstory:(Realistic Please) post it later
What Rank You Would Prefer: Alpha female
What job would you like?: Hunter

I'd like to ask a question. What is your username, by the way?
~Pyr~