Author Topic: Route 186 ~~~ A Brand New Shifter RP!  (Read 668 times)

Offline catmink1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • velvet-heartbreak
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
Route 186 ~~~ A Brand New Shifter RP!
« on: February 02, 2016, 03:28:04 am »
As you can see, this isn't an ordinary rp. Yes, this a shifter roleplay.
So here I am trying to put stories into games. We are mapped, sited, literate, active, and realistic.
I got this inspiration from a lot of things, but it isn't like other shifter/fantasy rps.
More animals, more humans, more species, more shifts, more story!
Route 186 takes you down a highway, into a dirt road, and into a small town by the name of Morswell. The people there are pretty friendly, just don't mention them. Them is referred to as the shifters, or as the Morswell people call them Tree-Riders. Why? I dunno. Probably because they hang within the forests. But the people don't like them. They scare away tourists and are very dangerous... Aren't they? I mean, people who can turn into wild animals - they have to be bad! And you can't just go sneaking out as a cassowary, citizens of town will understand that there is a shifter and will try to hunt them. Why would you around in town as a big blue turkey.. You're obviously going to be caught! Plus, the town is in the middle of nowhere is Utah. Cassowaries live in Australia..
But the animals are limitless, you want to turn into a fly? Cool! So be it! Oh, you want to be a lion? That can happen! As long as your animal has't gone extinct within 600 years, or isn't made up/mythical, you can be it.

If you wish to join in with this rp, please leave the following form filled out in the comments:
Username
Character Name
Character Description (or picture)
Desired Type of Shifter
Desired Sub-Category of Shifter
Rp Sample

If you get accepted I will send you a group invite.