Author Topic: "Feral Heart stopped working"  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Angelaxax

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Meep
    • View Profile
"Feral Heart stopped working"
« on: February 03, 2016, 07:15:53 pm »
I got a problem of Fh stopping working when i just get on my character. Feral heart did work a day before and I am doing alwas the same and suddenly Feral heart stops working when I try to move with my char or sometimes write something in the chat. I did not change any file or my connection from my home is loosing, Fh olso kicks me out of the login in site even if I didn't tough it. It happens for me for the first time and I kinda get agressive.... And no I am not breaking my PC of my agression but FH is the best community game what I have and when it doesin't work then i kinda freak out....

I hope I am not annoying with this question because mabye it got asked before and I am just annoying everyone with asking questions.
Meep

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: "Feral Heart stopped working"
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 07:31:33 pm »
First of all, do not feel like you're annoying anyone with your questions. The forum and especially the help thread is here to help fellow community members out with their issues.

Does a window pop up saying the game crashed? What browser are you using?
RETIRED.

Offline Angelaxax

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Meep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:16:50 pm »
Yes there is poping a window up saying it got crashed and I am using google Chrome for login in.
Meep

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 09:50:47 pm »
Is it possible that you have downloaded any markings or modifications recently? Often times, if you are crashing near a crowded map or groups of people, the game may be crashing because it cannot handle the amount of mods and add-ons that have you have downloaded. If you have installed anything recently that you believe may be causing the game to lag/crash, I would try removing those and seeing how your game does then.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 12:00:26 am »
With your chat crashing issues, do you live in somewhere other than America? If you do, sometimes non-English keyboards with unique symbols can cause Europeans etc to crash just from pressing certain keys. Change your keyboard setting to an English one and avoid those keys ^^
Farewell everyone<3