Author Topic: The Moon Sky Pack (Wolfs, unknown breeds, active.)  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
The Moon Sky Pack (Wolfs, unknown breeds, active.)
« on: February 06, 2016, 08:55:35 am »
Welcome.
The moon sky pack is a Wolf pack, with wolfs and possibly unknown breeds. The application should be filled out like any other... Here, its diffrent:
Name:
Abilities:
Power:
So, The moon sky pack dosent have any certain 'Style' and it never will. Oh, and in the application you can fill out a backstory, here is Moons, my character: She was an unknown breed, and she was born in 'The moon sky pack' Back then in 2001, They lived in the clouds, until the Big, flaming Metiorite came down to the clouds, and the tribe fell, Moon was the only one to make it to Bonfire Island in time. For now, they settle there, and on the way, trying to stop Bad deeds, Her father had asked her, right before they all had fell "Sunshine, If we all die, and you survive.... Continue the pack for me, You will be reward-" Then, he suddenly died of the Metiorite, Moon cried when she landed on Bonfire island, she will never find a home again...
And, of course a roleplay sample...:
Moon sniffed the air, and picked up a scent of a nearby enemy/predator. Though she had no predators, people still tried to hunt this mythical creature. She stood up, and with a crouch she soared off, just like an unseen shadow. She landed, quietly and Moon head-butted the enemy with her antlers, and silently flew away when the enemy wasnt looking.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:44:07 am by Danielle »
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline Sheebiee

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • TheQueenOfLionsPL
    • View Profile
    • LionQueen's DeviantArt
Re: The Moon Sky Pack (Wolfs, unknown breeds, active.)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 11:06:10 am »
Nice group  ;) Maybe I'll join.

Ingame as ~ LionQueenPL
Download my preset
My dA

Offline Allosauria-

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
Re: The Moon Sky Pack (Wolfs, unknown breeds, active.)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 11:42:13 am »
Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 08:33:11 am by Danielle »
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.