Author Topic: Where'd the mapless WC rps go?  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Trivergent

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Where'd the mapless WC rps go?
« on: February 20, 2016, 07:21:25 pm »
Does anyone remember how there use to be a bunch of clans in the plains? And now it seems like they are all gone. There are a few, but mostly all of them are dark themed or evil, what ever happened to the good old warrior cat clans?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Where'd the mapless WC rps go?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 07:31:26 pm »
Oooo, You'll be surprised.
Depending on the day and the certain time, you'll see a lot of the WC roleplayers.
Now , I don't really know much about WC, only heard about them mostly through the series and such, but yeah. . . . They're still around, just have to find the right time to catch them, plus, they might be off roaming in their own maps and such. ~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 09:38:54 pm »
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen many around either. Only maybe a couple here and there near stone bridge and wondering Bonfire. A lot of them, like you said, are super 'edgy' and dark. Nothing against that though.

But adding on to what Hakumi said, it could just be a coincidence that when you go online, many of them or offline. It's the same with TLK roleplayers. Also, a lot of them tend to be really far out in Flourite, so it may be difficult to spot them.

However, a majority of them probably do have their own map, just like a lot of other RP groups nowadays.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 09:45:58 pm »
There are also themes that come and fade as well. It seems every few months there is a new roleplay group sort of theme that becomes really popular for a while and then eventually disappears. Right now the big themes are Undertale and The Lion Guard it seems. Perhaps some of the Warrior Cat folks have decided to roleplay as those new themes right now and that's why you don't see too many Warrior Cat roleplays around.

Preach

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 10:10:21 pm »
You will just have to stay active and look out for them the best way you can. Lately I haven't been checking the video so I wouldn't know, but just have patience. I'm sure they're hiding somewhere. C:.

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 09:02:47 am »
Well, I'm a sort of an expert when it comes to WCs xD I mean, I haven't finished the series, but when it comes to FH, that's the only thing now-a-days I have a muse to rp. However, back to the question at hand, there are plenty of WCs on, if you are online at the right time. However the majority are mapped groups, not to mention a few newly made ones, which hang around near Cape portal. Most of the mapless have seemed to disappeared I noticed however; only a rare few have been recruiting, and a few that do seem to have that "dark and evil" theme. Ah, but if I know FH, the mapless WC clans will take over again sooner or later.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:04:53 am by TheOneAndOnlyy »