Author Topic: Who is your fursona?  (Read 4988 times)

Offline FrozenGunShells

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • My spirit animal is a rock tbh
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Who is your fursona?
« on: March 01, 2016, 02:50:15 pm »
A lot of people have one main character that represents them. They call this their fursona. I, myself, have a fursona. I also realize that I have a story about how my fursona came about and explanations on their details. Tell me about your fursona!
How did you get their name? What inspired their design? How did you choose their gender? Do they have any items or defining features that connect with you emotionally? Has their design changed over the time of having them? What do you like about them? How do they relate to you?

This is my fursona Jaedo Theless.

I named him after myself. My real name is Jaedon, and my original user is NonethelessJae. So he was named through my name and my user. I made his design through a crazy, random thought that came up in my head. I made him tall because I'm a shorty and have always wanted to be tall! I also love his colours. Jaedo is a male because I, myself, am a transgender male, and feel like my fursona would better fit the male gender. Jaedo has dogtags inside his chest, in real life, I wear those dogtags on a daily basis because I have a diabetes and have a diabetic tag and I also have my grandfather's military tag. His design has never changed, he's been this way since I first made him! My favourite thing about Jaedo is his past, he's a giant roman guardian of the underworld riches, and works for Pluto. I love mythology and making him a roman monster was fun to do! He relates to me because just looking at him or not knowing him, he's pretty rough looking and doesn't really seem friendly, but when you get to know him he's a huge teddy bear and loves to be with his friends!!

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Who is your fursona?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 03:07:11 pm »
This is a really neat idea. I'm not sure I've seen another around like it.

Personally, I have two fursonas - Edol and Tooth.

(Images are a little big, sorry)

Edol

Old art of Edol by me

Edol is a male German Shepherd character I made years ago to join a multi-canine RP named Unchained. He was inspired by a German Shepherd I see weekly at a kennel, also named Edol. He's a male simply because I enjoy portraying male characters. I never intended for him to be my fursona, but he - and I - practically grew up with that roleplay. I'd never felt closer to any character I'd ever made. He worked his way up the ranks in that RP, and his design changed a bit over the years. A scar here and there from sparring, and he got darker as he aged.

He was killed IC by a bear late last year, but he'll still always be my closest character. Among close friends from my old Unchained days, he's always been the name I'm called by.

Tooth

Gorgeous art of Tooth by Bawfle

When I began planning Edol's death last November, I started hanging around on a lion character named Tooth, who was originally the mascot to my old FH blog. He's undergone a few design changes, mainly getting rid of some lighter markings on his face, but nothing too drastic. He's a pirate lion, supposedly raised by a pack of wild dogs who enjoyed stealing the meals and possessions of other animals. Tooth finally became fed up with the nonsense, and left them. Never had the will to RP this out, but it was a neat little backstory to have.

Tooth spends his days in the Modoru pride now. He's the character you'll see me on most often.

Again, I love the idea of having people share their fursonas, and I love yours as well. A very unique and purdy looking design.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:11:52 pm by .Edolicious. »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline moonstar4

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Hott tater tot.
    • foxygirl331
    • Digital_Moon
    • Moon Strixxen
    • View Profile
    • My DA!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 03:39:29 pm »
This is my fursona Moon Strixxen c: I first created her 10 or 11 years ago when I was 5 years old! She was a TY Beanie baby (the toy was a husky xD) So she was a simple gray and white with blue eyes c: After some years I found wolfquest and re-named her Luna while trying to mix my mums name with another I had no idea what Luna actually meant and upon finding out i made her name Moon, at this time her design changed for another time. She was a darker gray and her eyes were silver. After That I changed her design 3 more times (once I discovered FH) She was still gray but had black markings. Then upon 2012-2013 She was revamped into being pure black with red markings and revamped again in 2015 Which is still her current design!

I also might mention at some point I became intrigued by supernatural things, leading to her being a demon! xD

She is dear to me personally as the time when I first desired to have my own character I had lost everything in a house fire. She had been given to me by someone in my community. I spent many days playing with her, with my older brother and she brings back many memories that make me smile.

PHEW o3o *flails away*

« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:41:29 pm by Digital-Moon »
A humble Digital Artist c:

Commissions currently: OPEN!
Art trades: OPEN!
Requests: CLOSED!

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 04:06:49 pm »
Ooh, well, I have three fursonas, I guess.

It's The Inferno's Call: Fire, Faraji, and Laila.

Mmyes, slightly old picture I drew :3

All three of them are like my different sides; Hyper, Dark, and Care.

Fire (left) is my Hyper side. Playful, sarcastic at times, and seemingly always looking for something to do. I first thought of her when I was derping around on Character Creator and happened upon a fiery color. Liked the looks of it, named the character Fire, and now she's my main character! She marks my Childish side.

Faraji (center) is my Dark side. I got that name from Sonic's Dark form and Shadow... She's broody, hot-headed, and basically the opposite of Fire. I got her idea when I was making a new cat for a roleplay I'm in (FoSaW). I made a Bombay cat, and she grew into the second member of The Inferno's Call. She marks my Depression-y side of my personality.

Laila (right) is my Caring side. She's the oldest (Fire is the youngest) in their team, and cares for everyone and everything. She's always the first to take action when another is harmed. I got her idea when I was making a random wolf character for my mom when she was playing one day. Made her brown and all the other details, and now she's one of The Inferno's Call. She marks my Caring instinct I get a lot.

All three of them are my fursonas, because they all are a part of me.

Wow, this was fun to talk about :3 Interesting topic, for sure.

Preach

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 10:13:01 pm »

By Jackdaw

Lydia (left) Precious (Middle) Yippi  (right)
Information here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=53768.0

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 02:25:52 am »
I don't really have a fursona in it's usual meaning, but I do use Scuttle as my avatar or "mascot" as often as I use her in roleplays.
I don't have that much art of her since I've been on an art block, but here's her reference sheet.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

wolfdog01

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 03:38:37 am »
My fursona be Thyme, she's my avatar and I have a whole page dedicated to just her alone lol, It's the link in my siggy, Thyme's Time. Cause....ya know....posting the pic and background is too much work for me this late at night

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 07:52:45 pm »

To the right is my main fursona, Kiara. And to the left, is Xholti, a new character I created this year. Xholti is Kiara's favorite cousin. Both are in the form of Labrador Retrievers and both are Star Dogs (they have telekinetic powers.) They are inspired by my favorite breed of dog, the Labrador Retriever, astronomy/space and psychic type pokemon.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 07:55:03 pm by aerotechway1 »

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 09:58:24 pm »
oh boy

this brown hyena nerd

i call her ajabu

she has no meaning other than

nothing

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 10:20:11 am »
Lovely fursona's guys!

Here's mine:

This is Autumn, I named her Autumn because I love Fall. It's my favorite time of the year and I was born In November so that's one more reason why I like it so much. c:

Here's the second one, Delilah. I have two felines named Delilah.
She is a leopard. Not snow leopard but she is white and was born in South Pole.

The last one is Delilah. Oh lovely Delilah, I love this character so so much and that's why she is my 2nd feline fursona.
Her colors are based on Sarabi from TLK because she is my absolutely number one Queen of The Pridelands and a beautiful character!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 01:58:48 pm by AutumnTheWulf »