Author Topic: Taking Feral Heart Mobile!  (Read 6025 times)

Offline Chrynoxite

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Taking Feral Heart Mobile!
« on: March 05, 2016, 06:34:02 pm »
Hey guys I'm new to the FH community! But I can't play it on a tablet using Puffin Web Browser because, well I'm not sure why. I only play on my tablet because my computer is too slow and would crash in a snap! ftp:// So for other users like me the FH community should take FH mobile!!!! To app stores like Google Play and the App Store (for apple devices) So users everywhere can play!!!!!  ;D So please consider this request and take FH mobile!!!  ;D

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Taking Feral Heart Mobile!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 06:57:21 pm »
This should probably go in to the Suggestions Board.

Unfortunately, we cannot add any game updates to the game, whether it be making an app version for the game or updating its software. We do not 'ave possession of the source code, which allows such updates to happen. Although, y'er idea is stupendous, we 'ave no way to do so.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 07:29:09 pm »
Moving this thread to the Game Opinions & Ideas board. As Enoki said, your idea is definately a great one especially in this age of mobile devices but due to the game's creator leaving Feral Heart without further notice or sharing of the game's source there is little we can do to see this idea to life.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 08:32:50 pm »
While this certainly is a great idea (and of course we can't "officially" add it in because no source code etc), there was a user who posted a tutorial a while back on how to play FH on tablets. Not sure if it works, because I have personally never tried it, but you're welcome to try it out if you wish ^^

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=54588.0
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Unfoundedfern5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 11:28:13 pm »
Feral heart mobile would be amazing! But one thing is it'll be hard to place it to mobile right? cx ~Unfounded <3
Hello, floofs!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 11:39:59 pm »
Feral heart mobile would be amazing! But one thing is it'll be hard to place it to mobile right? cx ~Unfounded <3

Merp, it would be rather difficult, as Sura and Kiki have stated, the games creator left and took the source code with him, so there is precious little anyone could do to actually get it to mobile. And that's not considering the fact that FH is rather large, so to put it in a mobile version may take a bit of tweaking on the game itself. But hey, what do I now about game development? :3

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 10:00:14 pm »
Hrrm... Wonder if there was a way to legit play it on iOS? that would be great! Except... There are few ways, if any, to make it happen (at least, legit-ly.) :l
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 10:13:36 pm »
Hrrm... Wonder if there was a way to legit play it on iOS? that would be great! Except... There are few ways, if any, to make it happen (at least, legit-ly.) :l
Well, the game COULD be transferred to iOS, BUT, it probably would have to be limited to a single map, and have it's own mobile server. It would be a nice idea to take FH on the go though....

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya