Author Topic: Chat Bubbles  (Read 2800 times)

Offline JessieBGirl001

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Chat Bubbles
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 12:41:45 am »
There are people out there willing to ha ck to get the source code. Ethical ha ckers are the best way to go. I don't know if it's legal or not, since the FHC left the project. If you could, then a Hacker could always find the Source. Modders and Ha ckers do it on games all the time like big AAA titles. So Idk.

But I got a load of great Ideas that could improve the game. I just wish the source was there. *cries in my cave*
Anonymous :3

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 12:46:05 am »
There are people out there willing to ha ck to get the source code. Ethical ha ckers are the best way to go. I don't know if it's legal or not, since the FHC left the project. If you could, then a Hacker could always find the Source. Modders and Ha ckers do it on games all the time like big AAA titles. So Idk.

But I got a load of great Ideas that could improve the game. I just wish the source was there. *cries in my cave*

Hacking to get the source code is illegal. The only way for us to get it is if KovuLKD gave it to us himself, or if he decided to return

But we'll never "hack" to retrieve it
Farewell everyone<3

Offline JessieBGirl001

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 12:50:41 am »
Someone could always put up an offer to buy the rights? Isn't that an Option?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 06:10:17 am »
I just want to point out that it would be nice if we could get off the trail of hacking/reverse engineer the game since it tends to lead down a rather bad path in the discussion. Ethical or not I don't think this is the best discussion here nor do I really see how it would make anyone wiser about the situation and I hope that's understandable. Paying off people to hack the game might not be the best idea for many reasons even though many of us wish for improvements.

Neither is the case that simple that we just contact them and fetch the code, even if it's for money and in my eyes a bit out of our place. We have not been in contact with the creator for about 4 years now even though we've tried contact them to just get the most basic answers and information about what can and cannot be done, and what we should and should not do. There's no interest and no care for this game nor community that follows, for more or less personal reasons that I do not know. The "source code" talk tends to always lead to more discussion of people who think this way, think that way and in the end we're all losers for just going around in circles talking about it since there's nothing well that we can do about it to improve.

As the main topic at hand though, yes chat bubbles as an option would be amazing and would remind of the IT game quite a lot, though at this time there's no way possible to make it happen as discussed earlier. We're a bit stuck at where we are.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline JessieBGirl001

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 07:56:21 am »
I honestly love FH where it is at. I honestly like to speculate of what games could be, even if there is no possible way to get the game updated. I just joined yesterday, as my friend K r i s m has played this. I always wanted to play this game. I couldn't because of the Registration. I love the community here, everyone respects you. Well the people I have met at least. If FH was advertised, and I been telling friends from other websites to give FH a try. Even if you cannot update the game. I appreciate the work. I love the art of the game. I also think although you cannot improve on it FH can still have lots of active members to play on it. I love the community, I play a game called ROBLOX, to go from that to this. The community is 110% more mature. No one fights, and no one curses. No one calling each other noobs. FH Has one of the most behaved community I have ever seen in a game. I didn't mean to bring bad vibes into my words.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 08:04:34 am »
I'm certain your intentions were all good and well and I think everyone so far are fine, I just wanted to avoid any troubles in the threads for anyone who might read it.

It's always nice to know that there's players out there who really enjoy their time spent and just share their ideas of what the game could be.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline JessieBGirl001

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 08:16:55 am »
I am a furry, honestly I am a Penguin other than a Cat/Dog. This game is inspiring for me to make my own game. As FH as I read was based of an old game. Which to read that you guys brought an old game back to life in a new light. To do that, and have a community backing it. That is AMAZING!. I do appreciate the game. I also am working on a small mod, that's going to add extra animal items that will animate with the animal. The Items are going to be different breads of animal like a Penguin :3 I think that will be cool! P.S To see Mod's and Admin active with their community I LOVE that. You do not see that in many games I give this game Five hearts out of Five <3<3<3<3<3

Offline BigBan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
    • Impressive World
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 06:20:09 pm »
/*sorry for bit offtopic*/
oO) KovuLKD leave this game too?)
so.. I have played FH only few times when it was released, and today.
But he abandoned from this game too, so, all who was speaking he abandoned I.T. because of me.. Was wrong!

And about the chat bubbles.. As I remember in I.T. bubbles was made as separated MovableTextOverlay for every bubble, so no way to make it withot re-build of exe.