Author Topic: I cant log into the Feral Heart Game  (Read 3718 times)

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I cant log into the Feral Heart Game
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 01:51:02 am »
Google Chrome

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 01:56:16 am »
That is strange. It's never done that to me before.  Does the window say anything or is it just white?

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 02:07:14 am »
its white but at the top it has the refresh sign its like this "(refresh sign)-stop-edit and then at the right it has facebook,twitter,googleplus,and amazon

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 02:14:09 am »
Gotcha. Did you make sure to delete the http:// where you paste the link? If you copied the login link page and pasted it, sometimes it will duplicate it (Ex: http://http:// www.blahblah) and it won't work.

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 02:30:19 am »
ok i have noticed that it doubled the http thing but i then fixed it and its still doing it

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 02:37:27 am »
Alright try refreshthing.com. It's basically the same thing. Make sure you don't repeat http://

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 02:50:13 am »
Ok i did it and i figured out my computer was blocking it to make another window so i unblocked it and i put my username and pass in the window and i counted to 60 like u told me and i logged into game but the loading box is still there.I really wanna fix this that way i would be able to play but I'm sorry if this is taking too long i hope we can fix this nasty problem in the game.

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 03:02:03 am »
It's sounding like it's a problem with your game. Try changing your rendering system(just start the game up and before logging in, go to options, then video and just change it there.) Usually that helps(it seems to be the base of a lot of problems anyway.)

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2016, 03:10:43 am »
i have done it and i logged in its still not working....thanks for ur help anyways :(

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2016, 03:36:01 am »
Good afternoon again,

I am aware this thread hasn't been responded to in a little over a month, but as of January 3rd, 2016, I believe I found a possible solution (out of many) to the problem this thread focuses on. Before I proceed to the explanation however, allow me to make something clear. The following context is not written to poke at anyone or their idea(s); it is a statement on how I mended my missing characters/disconnection. It may interlace other's ideas but it is not my intention to belittle them.

It's a combination of all the solutions stated on this thread: internet connection, web browser and extensions. If the connection falters during the duration one attempts to connect, the needed communication from the game to the "new cookie" (update) will not be made, resulting in the loss of server connection or missing characters. If the web browser blocks said communication, such as Firefox, the results are mimicking. So as recommended by others who've responded, check the browser being used to connect- if it's disabling the needed connection I aforementioned, and make sure there's a decent internet speed. If that includes the router (mine did not), restart it and attempt again. As for the extensions, that goes hand in hand with a fourth factor I did not mentioned. It is regarded as the "spitting out" of the new update's login screen. I once would have agreed to such a title, as it becomes it, but I believe there's a better way to describe the action. Instead of spit, it renders.

After both tabs were open (the update's screen login and FeralHeart.exe) and after I logged into both, the former before the latter, the game rendered my login information. It then sent the request to login out and once accepted, brought me to the character loading screen, which brings us back to the reason we're reading this thread. It was blank. Though it's probable those facing this current problem are about to disagree, speaking it doesn't work, I returned to the tab one needs to keep open to successfully play Feral-Heart, to witness it'd logged me out. Confused I re-logged and entered my login information again. It took a few minutes and several refreshes of said page, but the characters finally showed. The same process happened when I selected the character I wanted to use; it asked me to re-log.

The new update renders the login information- uses it as a token, much like an arcade game. When the credit is used, it wants the player to enter another token (in regards to Feral-Heart: login information) to continue. However, if the process of entering another token takes too long, all credits (Feral-Heart: connection) are lost. Then the player is presented with "Game Over" (Feral-Heart: "server cannot connect"). It takes forever (me approximately 40-60 minutes each time I switch maps/characters) and constant "game over" screens, but with patience, I can use the program.

If one is serious about using Feral-Heart and you've found yourself with this issue, attempt this solution. It may not work, but it's an option. Should you use it though, I recommend using the browser Chrome and downloading these two extensions: auto-refresh and auto-login. I'll link them below.

To be honest, it hasn't made the amount of time it takes me to access the game shorter but it has brought the probability up. Not to mention, if it does request me to re-log while I'm in the game, it does so automatically. There's no more random disconnections mid-game, which I am absolutely thankful of as it's 40 to 60 minutes I do not have to spend reconnecting.

Here's the update I stated I'd make in my previous passage. The re-downloading of the game had no effect.

- Angarika/Blakyhart

[Note]: The Links
Auto-Login
Auto-Refresh [Set: 30-50 seconds]

PS. The reason behind the duration between this post and my last is a) I didn't want to give false facts, b) a mindless, unnecessary post and c) at first, I was under the illusion nothing was wrong with the login screen. It wasn't until January 3rd, 2015, I discovered the "rendering" and found the pattern aforementioned. Prior to this discovery, the updates screen continuously displayed it's infamous idiom; it did not change unless forced (aka refreshed).

Try what she has suggested? It seems that the problem may be something to do with the game's connection to the site/internet, as it's cutting out before it can load up your characters. I know it's a long shot as it seems all else has been tried, but ya never know~

You are amazing <3