Author Topic: I cant log into the Feral Heart Game  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I cant log into the Feral Heart Game
« on: March 13, 2016, 10:46:29 pm »
Hello,i just need help i would log into the website then go into feral heart and i would log in succesfully but it only shows the loading box to load up my charecter and it DOESENT  show my charecters only that and i just stays there and i can only go back to the main menu of the game. i would love some help to help fix this that way i can play the game.thank you :)

Cosmic-Wolf

Re: I cant log into the Feral Heart Game
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 11:04:07 pm »
Make sure you are signed into the login page and that you don't have it minimized. Also sometimes the page will log you out automatically after a certain time and that is usually why the characters won't load. If that is the case, try installing a url refresh plug in and set it to refresh every 25 seconds and that should work.

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 11:58:59 pm »
Ok thank u so much how do i install the url refresh plug in?

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 12:13:06 am »
Usually you can get them from your computer's app store. Or you can use a Web based one such as refreshthis.com. (That's what I use and it works really good.)

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 12:26:30 am »
ok sorry to keep asking questions though i go into the page what do i do im so confused lol sorry this is my first time doing this type of stuff lol xD

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 01:07:12 am »
Don't ever be sorry! We are always glad to help out a fellow floof! If you're talking about the refreshthis.com website, all you have to do is go to the login page like normal (don't login) Copy the url and then paste it where the link goes on the refresh site. Then set the time to 25 seconds and hit start refresh. It will open and then you sign in and there ya go. Wait about 30 to 60 seconds and then login on the actual game. I presume that all of the refresh websites and plug ins work like this.

Do keep in mind that sometimes the login page will log you out after a certain amount of time. Just sign in again like normal (it happens to me all the time and there is just nothing you can do) But try that and tell he how it goes!

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 01:30:25 am »
So the log in website will be on the refresh website??

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 01:34:08 am »
Yes it will. ^^ It will be open in it's own window.

Offline Paperbag

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 01:39:05 am »
well i hope im doing everything right....because i just did it and its white but at the top it has the arrows in a cirle and stop-edit i hope this is right i tried to log in but its doing the same thing

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 01:47:07 am »
Hmmmm...what browser are you using?