Author Topic: A Goat With A Tablet || REQUESTS CLOSED! || 7/27/16  (Read 21071 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: A Goat With A Tablet || Requests OPEN, 4/30/16
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2016, 11:23:37 pm »
Ahh I'm back, your art is just too cute to resist. Hope ya don't mind if I place a request! c:

Character Name: Kynvuu
Character Species: Custom species, but wolf anatomy c:
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: Young Adult
Your Username (Or however you want to be credited): Kynvuu
Character Ref (I will not allow descriptions, just since they're often hard to understand, so I will only accept pictures/drawings/screenshots/etc.): http://kynvuu.deviantart.com/art/Kynvuu-Reference-Sheet-598613599
Fullbody/Headshot, Pose/Expression: Headshot with playful expression and maybe tongue sticking out
Background? (No BG, just a shadow, an outline around the character, or something similar to the UT pics [in which case please tell me which color you'd want]) A transparent background with a white outline will do
Is it alright if I post this on Deviantart? (With credit of your character going to you of course): Of course!  If ya want to mention me my dA is @Kynvuu

Thank you so much!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: A Goat With A Tablet || Requests CLOSED, 4/30/16
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2016, 11:55:54 pm »
Ahh I'm back, your art is just too cute to resist. Hope ya don't mind if I place a request! c:

Character Name: Kynvuu
Character Species: Custom species, but wolf anatomy c:
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: Young Adult
Your Username (Or however you want to be credited): Kynvuu
Character Ref (I will not allow descriptions, just since they're often hard to understand, so I will only accept pictures/drawings/screenshots/etc.): http://kynvuu.deviantart.com/art/Kynvuu-Reference-Sheet-598613599
Fullbody/Headshot, Pose/Expression: Headshot with playful expression and maybe tongue sticking out
Background? (No BG, just a shadow, an outline around the character, or something similar to the UT pics [in which case please tell me which color you'd want]) A transparent background with a white outline will do
Is it alright if I post this on Deviantart? (With credit of your character going to you of course): Of course!  If ya want to mention me my dA is @Kynvuu

Thank you so much!

Thanks for requesting! I'll get on everyone's requests soon~

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: A Goat With A Tablet || Requests OPEN, 5/5/16
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2016, 05:36:04 am »
Finished Marishka's request as well as added another piece of art!

EDIT: It appears the picture link broke at some point and turned into a picture of a car. I don't know how that happened but I fixed the link on this post.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 05:12:15 pm by TheGhostlyGoat »

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2016, 11:57:58 am »
Finished Marishka's request as well as added another piece of art!

haha thank you very much, she's so cute! You did a great job with her makeup aswell

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2016, 03:16:10 pm »
Character Name: Prince
Character Species: I-wolf (custom species)
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: Around six years
Your Username (Or however you want to be credited): Kalaban
Character Ref (I will not allow descriptions, just since they're often hard to understand, so I will only accept pictures/drawings/screenshots/etc.):
Fullbody/Headshot, Pose/Expression: A full-body, in a dominating/aggressive manner toward a disobeying member that the drawing does not need to show. Expression must be very expressive; in a serious, cold look to the invisible member.
Background? (No BG, just a shadow, an outline around the character, or something similar to the UT pics [in which case please tell me which color you'd want]) Just a shadow please, it can be a white environment(room).
Is it alright if I post this on Deviantart? (With credit of your character going to you of course): Absolutely! Art made by you, that is very talented, would be shone to the world!
Other: I am a very patient fluff, and this can be done as much time as you need, for I know his coloring is very realistic and detailed. :)
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2016, 10:15:12 pm »
Character Name: Prince
Character Species: I-wolf (custom species)
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: Around six years
Your Username (Or however you want to be credited): Kalaban
Character Ref (I will not allow descriptions, just since they're often hard to understand, so I will only accept pictures/drawings/screenshots/etc.):
Fullbody/Headshot, Pose/Expression: A full-body, in a dominating/aggressive manner toward a disobeying member that the drawing does not need to show. Expression must be very expressive; in a serious, cold look to the invisible member.
Background? (No BG, just a shadow, an outline around the character, or something similar to the UT pics [in which case please tell me which color you'd want]) Just a shadow please, it can be a white environment(room).
Is it alright if I post this on Deviantart? (With credit of your character going to you of course): Absolutely! Art made by you, that is very talented, would be shone to the world!
Other: I am a very patient fluff, and this can be done as much time as you need, for I know his coloring is very realistic and detailed. :)

Thanks for requesting! I'll aim to get some more requests done later today if possible.

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
Re: A Goat With A Tablet || Requests CLOSED, 5/5/16
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2016, 11:29:33 pm »

Thanks for requesting! I'll aim to get some more requests done later today if possible.

You're welcome! Thanks for letting me in. Also: do you need more screenshots? The login issue finally fixed itself for me. :)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2016, 11:38:02 pm »

You're welcome! Thanks for letting me in. Also: do you need more screenshots? The login issue finally fixed itself for me. :)

Nah, unless he has some different markings on the other side of his body, I think I'll be alright with the ones you provided. c:

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2016, 11:51:39 pm »

Nah, unless he has some different markings on the other side of his body, I think I'll be alright with the ones you provided. c:

All good, then!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2016, 07:53:17 pm »

Finished Kikiorylandia's request! She was a lot of fun to draw c: