Author Topic: Moderator  (Read 778 times)

Offline guacamole

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like chickens and walls.
    • View Profile
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:54:47 pm »
How can I become a moderator or an administrator? I was wondering because well I catch people using vulgar language and I feel like I need to do something. If you could give an answer that would be great!                     

Thank you! Echo~
CSGO Global rank player B)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 06:58:25 pm »
They have to pick people who suit well as a moderator. Like be active on the forums, and helping people a lot. Also you have to have a lot of responsibility, and be mature. Just show that you can do those things, and you might be able to be a moderator.

Offline guacamole

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like chickens and walls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 06:59:55 pm »
Thank's! That's a lot of help nd I am always on the forums during the day.
CSGO Global rank player B)

Preach

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 07:01:02 pm »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 07:15:23 pm »
The current staff choose and look out for people who could potentially do well with the position, but a lot more goes into whether someone actually gets offered it

While we appreciate your offer to help out, I'm afraid that simply "wanting" or "thinking you'll do well" with being a mod won't actually guarantee anything. If you'd like to help, feel free to take a screenshot of naughty fluffs and send it to a mod. If you don't know how, look here:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=50652.0

I'll go ahead and lock this now since the question has been answered. Feel free to check out the link Preach posted above or pm a staffer if you have any more questions
Farewell everyone<3